Party Time

°•°•°•Jaz's P.O.V.°•°•°•

I kissed Michael back but pulled away unsure.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, why would I be dating you if I didn't wanna be with you?"

"You wouldn't."

"Exactly."

He put his arm around my shoulders and led me to his bed where we both sat down.

"Is it okay with your dad for me to be here?" I asked, remembering the last time his dad found out about me.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure."

"He dosen't know, does he?"

"Nope."

I laughed and shook my head at him.

"You're bad."

"Yes I am." he said, smirking.

It was quiet for a minute but suddenly Michael's eyes widened.

"Oh, um Jaz? I forgot, David's having a party at his house later tonight, do you wanna come?"

"Really? Yes, what time?"

"Around 7:00, I'll pick you up."

I smiled and nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket. It's already 5:00. I stood up.

"Well, I'm gonna go get ready." I said as I slid my phone into my back pocket. Michael stood up too and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I want a kiss good bye." he said and put his forehead against mine.

I slightly smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss. He kissed me back just as soft.

I pulled away and walked to the door.

"I'll see you at seven." he said.

I nodded and walked out of his room.

~~~

I stood in front of my open closet and tried to figure out what to wear. Knowing David, he's probably just gonna wear what he wore to school. I tightened the towel around my body and continued my search. I had just gotten out of the shower. Finally I decided on a pair of stone-washed gray skinny jeans and a silver, sequined top. I got dressed and put on a pair of black flats. I walked back into the bathroom and curled my now dry hair. I put on some eye liner and mascarra, and some cherry lip gloss. I covered my bruise again with makeup. I don't really feel like putting on any more makeup, so this is good enough.

I walked out of the bathroom and checked the time. Michael should be here any second. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, I heard a knock on the front door. I walked downstairs and to the door. I opened it and my eyes widened. Michael looks good. I can tell he had taken a shower too and he had changed into a black pair of jeans and a dark gray T-shirt. He smirked and I realized I've been staring for too long.

"Like what you see?" he said. My cheeks flushed and I walked outside, shutting the door behind me.

"Well, who dosen't?" he said cockily and he led me to his car. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"That's my point." he said, grinning cheekily at me. He opened the passenger door for me and shut it after I had got in. He got in the driver's seat next to me and started his car. As we were driving, Michael kept glancing at me every few seconds.

"What?" I asked finally. "Like what you see?" I asked, copying what he had said to me earlier.

His cheeks reddened a little.

"Oo, are you blushing?" I asked and laughed a little. He's so cute when he blushes.

He shook his head no as he pulled into David's driveway. We both got out of his car and Michael led me up the driveway to David's huge house. Even from out here I could hear loud music playing. Michael opened the door and walked right in and as soon as everyone saw him they cheered and pulled him away from me. I frowned and tried to follow him but he got lost in the crowd. I looked around and sighed in relief. Chania's here. I made my way to her and when she saw me she smiled.

"Hey Jazzie," she yelled over the music. "I was hoping I'd find you here, my date bailed."

"What? Who's your date?" I asked, just as loud.

"Kenny, one of David's friends."

I nodded. I remember seeing him with Michael and David before. I looked around again and saw Kenny, David, and Michael all in the front, each with a cup in their hands.

"I found him." I said and she followed my gaze to where they were standing.

"Oh," she said. "I'll get him later."

I continued to watch and I saw Ashley walk over to Michael, also with a drink in her hands. She swayed and started talking to him. She laughed loudly and stumbled a little as she tried to move herself closer to him.

Is she... drunk?

It looks like she drinking the same thing as Kenny, David, and Michael. Oh crap...

Ashley wrapped her arms around Michael's neck and tried to kiss him. He moved out of the way and took her arms off of his neck. I guess he really dosen't like her. She tried again but Michael brushed her off. She eventually got the point and stormed away. Michael's eyes scanned the crowd. I think he's looking for someone. His eyes landed on me and he gestured for me to come to him. Chania saw and gently pushed me foward. I walked to him and he smiled.

"There you arrre, I've been looking alll over for yooou." he slurred. Yep, he's drunk. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Where... were you?" he asked.

"I got lost in the crowd." I said.

He nodded and slowly brought his hand down and grabbed my butt. I gasped and jumped a little and he laughed. He turned towards me and kissed me deeply, like he never has before. I could taste the alchol. I pulled away uneasily but he grabbed the back of my head and brought my mouth to his again. He slid his tounge into my mouth and I pushed him away.

"Not now Michael," I said. "Not when you're drunk."

He laughed again. I stared at him for a second.

"I'm going home." I said and turned away. He grabbed my arm and turned me back around to face him.

"Don't leave." he said softly. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow at his sudden change of tone. "Michael, I don't wanna be here."

He stared at me for a second. "I'll take you home." he said and started to walk away. He stumbled and I caught him.

"You shouldn't drive." I said. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his keys and handed them to me.

"Then, you take me home and... drive yourssself home. I'll pick my car up tomorrrrow."

I nodded and as we reached the door, I took Michael's cup from his hands and threw it away.

"Hey, I wasn't finished with that." he pouted as we walked to his car.

"Yes you were." I said and laughed a little as we both got in. I drove Michael home but before he got out he looked at me. "Hey Jaz... um, thank you." he said and got out. I watched as he walked into his house. I sighed and drove home. "Well that was fun." I thought sarcasticly as I drove home.