Leave Me Alone

°•°•°•Jaz's P.O.V.°•°•°•

I felt a rush of happiness as he pressed his lips to mine. The kiss ended and he smiled at me. I returned his smile and looked around. Everyone was staring at us with their mouths open. Then a few people started laughing and Michael's friends started whistling and clapping. In the crowd I saw Ashley glaring at me.

"I'll get you." She mouthed and stormed away.

I tried my best to ignore her but I felt sick all of a sudden. Michael noticed my expression and looked down at me.

"Are you okay Jazzie? "

"Uh, yeah,I'm fine..but I have to go." I said and walked away before he could stop me. I made my way through the crowd. I thought I was alone untill I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped a little, expecting it to be Ashley, but it was Chris. Chris is one of my best friends, guy friends.

"Are you okay? " he asked. "I saw how Ashley was looking at you."

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said, shrugging it off.

"Okay," he said, unsure. "But if you ever need any help dealing with her, just tell me."

I smiled at him.

"Thanks Chris, I will." I said and walked to first hour.

During first hour, we we're taking notes when I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around and another one hit me, this time in the face. I looked to the ground and picked them up. They were little crumbled up pieces of paper. I looked to see who had threw them and saw one of Ashley's friends snickering. One of the two that followed her everywhere. I think her name is Jocie. I turned back around and unfolded them.

'You're worthless' the first one said.

'Be on the lookout slut, you're about to pay for what you did.' the second one said.

I sighed and felt the sick feeling in my stomach again. Why can't they just leave me alone? What did I ever do to them?

The bell rang, interupting my thoughts. I grabbed my things and walked out the door. On the way to my locker, Jocie stuck her foot out in front of me quickly, making me trip. I fell to the ground with all my books. Michael and a couple of his friends saw and my face reddened with embarrassment.

I stood up, turned around to Jocie, and slapped her in the face hard.

She gasped and looked at me with a stunned expression on her face. I had never really fought back before.

She clutched the side of her face and stared at me. Her stare quickly turned into a glare.

"I've had enough, leave me alone." I said. I picked up my books and walked away without another word.

°•°•°•°Michael's P.O.V.°•°•°•°

My mouth dropped open as I watched Jazzie walk away. I looked over at Jocie and smirked. She was long overdue for that one. The hallways slowly cleared and I quickly made my way to Jazzie.

"You okay? " I asked her.

She turned to me and smiled.

"I'm better than okay, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." she said.

I smiled at her.

"It's about time someone did it." I said. Man I'm proud of her. Maybe now Ashley and her friends will leave her alone.

I grabbed her hand and walked her to her next class. This is one I don't have with her.

"Bye babe, I'll see you later." I said and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before letting her hand go and rushing to my next class. As soon as I walked in the bell rang. I took my seat in the back and looked ahead. I frowned as my eyes landed on Ashley. I'm glad I only have 2 classes with her. Ashley turned around in her seat and saw me. She smiled eveily at me. We had a subsitute teacher today, so while she wasn't looking Ashley got up out of her seat and walked to me. She sat in the empty desk next to mine.