Seven

Seven

April 20, 2022

11:36

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Sage

"We got a boat," Michael laughed as we watched the boat pull up to the dock. "This is the greatest idea ever,"

"You're welcome," Ashton grinned. Today we were exploring Amsterdam, and everyone was pretty excited. Ashton had gotten us a boat, and everyone was excited. Well, everyone except my mom. For the past couple of days she'd been pretty aloof from everyone. Ashton had tried to talk to her, but she didn't say anything about it, so he gave up.

We all got on the boat and it went off. Ryan was filming for their Youtube, obviously focusing on the guys. I had sent some pictures to my friends, and they were all pretty jealous. As much as I wanted to spend the break with them, I'm glad I was traveling as well.

THe boat dropped us off in another part of Amsterdam. Ashton and my mom went off on their own, it was clear Ashton wanted to talk to her alone. "This place is gorgeous," Crystal snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Absolutely," Michael grinned as he hugged Crystal from behind. "Wanna walk around with us, Sage?"

"Sure," I agreed. Normally I would follow behind people, but Crystal put her arm around me and walked in between Michael and me. We were quiet until Michael broke the silence.

"Is everything ok with your mom?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"She just seems off, I guess,"

"That's how she always is," I shrugged, which surprised both of them.

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

"Interesting," Crystal mumbled. They changed the topic, asking me about school and other normal questions instead, but then it was time to go. When we made it back, we all split up. Well kind of split up. Michael and Crystal had reservations for a restaurant, my mom went back to the tour bus, so now I was with Ashton, Luke, Sierra Calum, and Ryan. They had suggested shopping, and obviously I agreed.

We were looking around some clothing stores, "Whatever you want I'm getting you," Ashton said, catching me off guard.

"You don't-"

"I want to, so pick some stuff out or I'm picking it out for you," he laughed. I ended up picking a light green floral dress with a white sleeve mock neck to go under it. I tried it on and was pleased with it, so I left the dressing room to show Ashton who was waiting outside.

"You look cute," he grinned.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah I do,"

"What happened to your arm?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed. My face quickly heated up as I looked down to see the bruise on my wrist peaking out.

"Oh, someone accidentally slammed my wrist between the desk when we were moving them," I lied and he nodded. "I'll go change quickly,"

"Alright," he nodded. I quickly spun around and went back into the dressing room, sighing as I looked at my arms.

"Stupid shirt," I mumbled.