Eight

Eight

April 23, 2022

1:57

Brussels, Belgium

Sage

"Safe travels, and text us when you get home," Ashton gave me a hug.

"I will," I hugged him back.

"You'll be ok in the airport alone?"

"Yeah," I nodded with confidence. Well, fake confidence. I knew I would get lost, but I didn't want to tell him that. He was already stressed enough with me being alone and my mom being aloof. There was no way I would make things worse.

"Well I can't wait to see you soon," he gave me a final hug, then nudged my mom, which got her attention.

"Yeah, what Ashton said," she mumbled.

"Bye," I mumbled back, before spinning around and entering the large airport. My suitcase rolled behind me as I went through, trying to figure everything out. As much as I hated traveling with my mom, she at least knew what to do.

A miracle happened and I finally figured things out. As I waited for my plane to board, I scrolled through social media. Tons of pictures of me were floating around, and fans were freaking out about who I was. I chuckled lightly as I read their predictions, lots of the predictions being adoption. Being honest, I don't think any of them were ready to have kids yet, and they would agree honestly. After an hour though, I was finally able to get on the plane.

April 23, 2022

7:32am

Los Angeles, California

I stretched my arms out as I stood at the conveyor belt, waiting for my luggage. It was over a seventeen hour flight with connections, but I was finally home, and I still had today and tomorrow before school started back up. Once I got my luggage, I texted my dad asking if he was here, but got no reply. I continued to wait, and wait, and wait, but nothing.

Two hours had passed and he still wasn;t here. That was when I finally gave up on him coming and called Evan, "Are you home?" he immediately asked when he picked up.

"Here and stranded at the airport," I sighed.

"I can come pick you up," he offered.

"I'll give you gas money,"

"No need, I'll see you soon," he said. I thanked him once again, then hung up with a sigh. Within the hour he was here, and I was getting in his car, smiling widely.

"How was the trip?"

"Lots of fun," I grinned.

"We missed you here,"

"I missed you guys too," I said.

"We should get tickets for their concert," he told me and I nodded.

"I could see if maybe Ashton can get us tickets," I offered and he nodded happily.

"That would be great," he grinned. I pulled out my phone, remembering to text Ashton that I made it back.

Made it back :) leaving the airport

Glad you made it home! Can't wait to see
you soon :)

A/N: I have a new book out! It's called trapped and it's a lierra book if you want to check it out!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)