𝓗anging Out With Robin.

{ 006. }

••••

        𝓐fter everything eventually calmed down, the staff arrived, taking the beaten boy to the nurses office to patch up his wound's.

Everyone else that was watching also walked away, forgetting the scene that had just happened.

I was just standing there, staring at the ground. Processing what I had done. Will I get in trouble? Was what I did the right thing to do?

"THAT WAS CRAZY!" Perking up, I turn around. Seeing both Robin and Finney run up to me. Robin, looking proud. While Finn looked....shocked.

"Yaa....that was....something." Finn say's, looking down at the dry blood that was on the concrete floor.

"Sorry about what happened. Those three are a bunch of jerks. That red-hair had what was coming." Robin comments. Finn, agreeing.

Still in a little state of shock, I plainly nod.

"Well, I better get going now." Finney say's, waving goodbye. Walking towards the Elementary building.

"Ya, I should too. My dad is here." I say, scratching my neck.

"Hey! We should hang out and study at my place, today. To hang out," Robin suggest, trying to lighten up my mood.

Feeling a spark light up, I look up. Smiling slightly, I nod. Agreeing.

"Ya, sure. I'm up to do that." I reply, feeling excited about the idea.

"Alright. I'll pick you up," Robin offers.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna get going now. See you later," I wave goodbye, walking up to my dad's car. Getting inside, and buckling in my seatbelt.

"I saw that you were talking to your little guy friend, over there." Feeling a lump in my throat, I look at dad. Taking a small, deep breath.

"Yes. He was offering me to go, and study at his place later today." I say, trying my best to keep my eyes on him.

"You think you deserve to go after hurting that
boy-"

"It wasn't intentional. I was only doing what you always tell me to do. To stand up for myself." I cut off, looking away.

Complete silence. Looking at dad, he nods.

"You don't want to spend time with your own father?" Looking at dad, I tilt my head. Confused.

"Uhm...."

"I feel like as our last day together, we should spend it by spending time together." I grow even more confused, not understanding.

"But if you want to go and hang out with your little friend, I won't stop you. You have my yes." Smiling slightly, I nod.

"Okay....? Thank you,"

••••