B̶I̶L̶L̶Y̶.

{ CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN. }

BILLY.

* * * *

       He's here. He's right behind me.

       I can't. I can't bring myself to do it! I can't bring myself to just turn around, and face him. Face-to-face....

       I don't want to look at all the damage he's done to the person I cared so much about.

Looking down, I shut my eyes. Tight. More tears than ever, rolling down my eyes.

I can't feel his presence. It's really him.

"Y/N...." He whispers. It is him. Shaking my head, I yell

"I CAN'T DO IT! I can't do it....!"

"Can't do what?" He asks, in a low tone.

"I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO LOOK AT YOU! I DON'T WANNA SEE WHAT HE HAS DONS TO YOU....!" I cry, looking down. Shaking my head, rapidly.

"Oh...." Silence. Suddenly, I remember. I don't have much time. Bruce, and Griffin said.

They both only had a certain amount of time, to talk with me. Before they had to go.

       Clenching my fist, I let out a sigh. He's still here. I can tell.

       Hiccuping, I turn around. Still, looking down. Only thing I was able to see was Billy's white dirty converse. Dry blood drop's, on the tip of his shoes.

       Taking a deep breath, I do it. Slowly looking up, my heart drop's.

       "W-Woah...." My leg's stop working on me. I, feeling myself fall. I waited for an impact. But, nothing happened.

       Billy caught me. He got me.

       I let myself break, crack. And Billy was here, to get me. He didn't let me fall.

       "I got you, Miss." Miss. I've missed being called that. It's been so long.

       This all hurt's. What hurts, you may ask? Seeing the person who was once close to you, no longer being alive. Dead. Now, seeing him in front of you. Hurt, from the one person who you used to call 'dad'.

        It hurts seeing what my dad did to Billy, right in front of me.

       "I'M SORRY! I'M SO SO SORRY!" I cry out,

       "Miss-"

       "THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I SHOULD'VE LEFT YOU GUY'S ALONE! IF I DID, YOU ALL WOULD'VE STILL BE ALIVE!!" This was my fault.

       The pictures, in the folder. It was photos of my interactions with all of them. If dad never saw me with them, if I never talked with me....this whole thing would've never happened.

       The kidnappings, the missing kid's, the missing posters, it would've never existed here.

       Dad murdered them because he saw me talking with them.

       I should've never interacted with either of them....

       It would've been impossible! It would've meant having no friends. But, if that's what I have to do in order for them to live another day....I would do it.