𝓣he Baseball Game.

{ 014. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓐fter a while of struggling on what I should wear, I finally pick out an outfit!

Smiling, I grab the pair of clothes and change.

(Outfit 1!)

(Outfit 2!)

(Outfit 2!)

Doing my hair and putting on the lightest makeup, I make my way to the living room. Gwen, getting up from the floor.

"Alright, let's go!" I say, excited.

Squealing, Gwen follows after me.

Making it outside, we both get on my bike. Putting on our helmets, we both start making our way to the baseball field!

••••

Arriving, I park my bike. Taking off our helmets, we get off of the bike. Both Gwen and I, making our way to the bleachers.

The both of us getting some drinks and snack's.

Sitting down, Finney notices us and runs towards us. A smile, plastered on his face.

"You both came!" Finn grins, his tone, filled with joy and excitement.

"Of course we would come, dummy!" Gwen comments, playfully rolling her eyes.

Finn look's down, chuckling.

"Now, go and continue practicing! Go go go!" I yell, shooing Finn away.

Laughing even more, Finn makes his way back to the field.

After a while of the two teams practicing and warming up, the game is finally about to start.

The atmosphere, getting serious. Both teams, looking at each other with intimidating glares.

Both Finn and Bruce, staring at each other. The two having competitive smirks on their faces.