𝓜rs. Showalter.

{ 026. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓑illy and I were now on our bikes, pedaling through the middle of the empty roads.

It was still early at night, so Billy offered me to visit his place to pass the time! So we were both heading to Billy's place.

Arriving to Billy's, we both drop off our bike's on the grass.

Walking up to the front door, Billy rings the doorbell.

The both of us, waiting patiently.

After a while of waiting, the door eventually opens. Revealing Mrs. Showalter at the door!

"Hello Billy- oh? And who may this lovely girl be?" Mrs. Showalter politely ask's, looking at me.

"Hello, Mrs! I'm Y/N Blake. I'm Billy's friend. Billy invited me over, to hang out for a bit. If that's okay with you, of course." I quietly chuckle, smiling kindly.

"Ohh, I see I see. It's nice to meet you Y/N- wait,
Y/N....so you're the girl Billy is always talking about to me!" Billy's mom points out.

"Wha- mom!" Billy yells, slightly embarrassed. Covering his face with his leather jacket.

"What? She seemed like a kind person! I'm glad to finally meet her! Come in come in, Y/N. It's no problem." Nodding, I make my way inside.

"Should I take my shoe's off....or....?" I say, pointing down at my shoes.

"Hm? Oh, no! It's okay, don't worry." Smiling, I nod.

"Why don't Billy and you go upstairs and watch a movie, together?" Mrs. Showalter suggest.

"Yaa, we'll do that...." Billy say's, still embarrassed.

Following Billy upstairs to his room, Billy lets me enter first.

Walking inside, immediately I observe his room.

His walls were white and dark red, a drawer filled with picture frames of Billy and his dog Rover. His bedsheets were a royal blue, filled with stuffed animals! His room was pretty neat and organized.

"You can get yourself comfortable. We're gonna watch a movie while sitting on my two beanbag chairs." Billy smiles, grabbing his remote.

Nodding shyly, I take a seat. Making myself comfortable.

A dog than burst into the room, the dog being Rover!

"Rover!" I yell, in a chirpy tone.

Immediately the dog runs up to me, letting me pat him.

Laughing, I let the dog lick my face playfully.

"Wanna watch a scary, or action movie?" Billy ask's,
Looking at me while unzipping his leather jacket. Revealing his light blue T-shirt.

"Hmm....(your choice)!" I say.

Billy nods, putting in the movie.

Turning off the lights, Billy sits down besides me.

"Oh shoot, we need snacks!"

BRUCE POV;
After leaving the Carnival and saying goodbye to my friends, I start to privately make my way to Coach's house.

Dropping my bike, I jog towards the front door knocking.

The door then opens. Coach, looking at me with a confused expression.

"Bruce? What're you doing here at this time?" He asks.

Taking a deep breath, I say

"I have a favor that I want to ask you."