Chapter Four

Harry, Hermione and the Weasley siblings walk into Madam Malkin's with Sirius and Remus "Hogwarts, dears?" she asks making them nod. "Got the lot here, another young man being fitted up just now, in fact." Madam Malkin tells them. "We'll wait for you here." Remus tells the kids. Nodding they walk into the back where they find a blonde boy with a pale, pointed face standing on a footstool "Hello, Hogwarts, too?" he asks them as Percy gets put onto a footstool to be measured. "Yes." Harry nods. "My father's next door buying my books and mother's up the street looking at wands. Then I'm going to drag them off to took at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully father into getting me one and I'll smuggle it in somehow. Have you got your own brooms?" the boy asks. "Yes." Harry, Ron and the Weasley twins nod. "Play Quidditch at all?" the boy continues. The others go to respond but the boy continues "I do, Father says it's a crime if I'm not picked to play for my house, and I must say, I agree. Know what house you'll be in yet?" he asks. "Not yet." Hermione says, not really wanting to talk to the boy. "Well, no one really knows until they get there, do they, but I know I'll be in Slytherin, all our family have been. Imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?" the boy asks. Before anyone can respond Madam Malkin tells him that he's finished "See you at Hogwarts." the blonde says, walking out. "That was interesting." Hermione tells them making the others nod.

Stepping outside the group start making their way towards Ollivander's when Harry and Hermione spot two people they recognise "Eliza?" Hermione asks. "Matty?" Harry adds. "Hermione?" Eliza questions turning to face them. "Harry?" Matty smiles. "What are you doing here?" the four of the ask. "Well, clearly you both have magic." Hermione smiles. "You too." Eliza smiles back. "When did you find out?" Harry asks them. "We've know our whole lives, our mum is a witch. She told us not to say anything to anyone just incase." Matty explains. "Incase of what?" Harry asks. "Incase our dad's old friends found us. It's a long story for another time." Eliza responds. "Well, we're about to go get our wands do you want to come with?" Hermione asks. "We've already got our wands but we can give you both our phone number so we can call each other." Eliza smiles. "That way we can organise to meet on September first." Matty adds. "Sounds great." Hermione and Harry tell them. The four friends exchange numbers "Oh, you obviously know Moony and Padfoot. This is Ron Weasley our best friend and his brothers George, Fred and Percy. Guys, this is Eliza and Matty. They went to the same muggle school as Hermione and I." Harry introduces. "It's great to meet you all. Unfortunately we must be off." Eliza smiles. "Our mum is meeting us at the Leaky Cauldron." Matty explains. "See you September first." they smile, walking off the together. "Bye." Hermione and Harry wave. Sirius watches them leave "There's something about them I can't quite put my finger on." he tells Remus. "Maybe we know their mum from Hogwarts." Remus suggests. "Yeah, maybe." Sirius nods.

They all arrive at Ollivander's and stop outside "Percy, George, Fred, since you three already have wands you can wait here with me while Sirius goes in with Harry, Hermione and Ron." Remus tells the elder Weasley's. "Come on you three." Sirius smiles, leading the three eleven year olds inside. "Good afternoon." Ollivander greets in a soft voice, making Harry, Ron and Hermione jump slightly. "Hello." Harry responds awkwardly. "Ah yes. Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter. You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wand. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wand for charm work. Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wand. Eleven inches. Pliable. A little more power and excellent for transfiguration. Well, I say your father favored it -- it's really the wand that chooses the wizard, of course." Ollivander's tells Harry before spotting Sirius "Ah, Sirius Black. Ebony, Phoenix Feather, Fourteen Inches if I recall correctly. Your husband, Remus' is Cupress, Unicorn Hair, Ten and a Quarter Inches." he recalls. "Yes Sir, correct as always." Sirius nods.