two

I cleared my throat "Can you repeat that for me" I asked again to make sure I heard that right

"Crybaby" he repeated looking at me with watery eyes.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but it's y-" in the middle of my sentence the daughter just broke down crying.

"NOOOO" she screamed

I went under the tape to help stable her and make sure her baby is okay as she continue to yell.

"Who did this to her" the younger son asked as he hugged his sister.

"That's what we trying to find out"

"I know he d-did it..he killed m-my fucking momma" she stuttered

"Matt" I called out for him.

"Yeah" he responded looking at the crying family.

"Can you take them down to headquarters and make sure they okay"

"Yeah.. come on guys" he told them

"And Matt..Can you find out who exactly he is"  he nodded saying yes

My phone started ringing and I see the caller Id was Matt.

"Hello" I answered

"The mother name is Monica Western she's 53 years old"

Monica had been in the streets for 5 years now. She just started doing drugs with her bff that goes by the name G-Baby.

As Matt continue to tell me about Monica he tells me that Monica and G-Baby would always get into fights. G-Baby would sometimes force Monica into drugs. He would always tell her if she leaves him he would kill her himself.

With me receiving that information G-Baby is my number one suspect right now.

"Do you know G-Baby real name" I asked Matt ask I walk away from the now cleared scene.

"No she said that he would always go as G-Baby not his real name" Matt told me as I run my hand down my face.

"Okay Thanks"

"No Problem" he responded

I walk around the neighborhood trying to find anyone who can tell me what happened to Monica.

Nobody was talking and it was getting annoying because I know someone knows something and they wasn't talking. It was like they was scared.

I head to my car irritated asf right about now.

As I get in my car I get a family group called. I smiled answering my phone. I really did miss my parents.

"Hola papá" I spoke to my father

"Hola madre" I spoke to my mother

My mother is African American and my father is Columbian which makes me Afro -Colombian. As a child my parents would always teach me about both of their heritage. Some kids would hate to learn but me I was soo involved with my parents childhood and where they came from it was just so interesting to me .

"Hola pequeño" I smiled rolling my eyes as my dad called me my childhood name.

"Dad i'm not little anymore" I groaned

"Your my still my little girl" He smiled in the camera with his pearly white teeth.

Michael, my dad, has black curly hair with a little bit of grey mixed. He has dark blue eyes with his smooth caramel skin .You wouldn't think he was 48 if you looked at him.

"Okay papá" I played rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Mama" I called into the phone.

"Lala baby what" She smiled as she laid her had on my dad shoulder with her beautiful smile.

Katherine, my mamma, has big beautiful hair that I always adored. She has doe-brown eyes and a queenly figure. My momma is literally my bff,She is 46.

As we continued our conversation,eventually I had to hang up. We said I love yous as I was pulling up at headquarters.

"What does the autopsy say" I asked Matt

"She was strangled and beaten, It seems like she was tortured and she was stuffed with artificial drugs"  he spoke as he looked down at the autopsy.

"She was in that dumpster for a about 8-10 days..that explains the smell"

"That's sickening" I expressed with a disgusting face

"Yeah we have to find this G-Baby guy" Matt responded

"Do you have any leads" Matt asked

"No" I shook my head with a sigh

" I will find some leads" He spoke as if he was sure

"What makes you think that" I asked with a raised eyebrow

He looked over at me with that same blank face.

"I have my ways"