thirty-two

Nayla got up walking towards the walk-in table looking for a pen and a sheet of paper

Where's the pen when you need it.

"Nana what are you doing" He asked confused as to why she's running all over the place. " I told you they are not just numbers they are words, right-left or left-right"

Mari was good with numbers and shit but this he had no fucking clue what was going on.

"Old school combination to a safe" She told him walking into the kitchen. "How you know this" He asked surprised that she was understanding this.

"My parents" She smiled walking back towards him with a pen and paper in her hand handing it to him.

"Just right down the numbers, only the ones with 3 and 8 infront of them" Nayla told him running up the stairs to get her MacBook pro off the charger.

Nayla ran back downstairs breathing heavily tired from all that damn running. " Okay-shit okay i'm going to put this chip into my computer and sees what pops up" She told him keeping him in the loop.

Nayla pulled up the carpet using her nail to lift up the floorboard reveling the chip along with passport and money.

Mari looked at her weirdly because why she has money and passport stashed in her floorboard hidden under a carpet.

Nayla seen his facial expressions and had to let him know.

"It's nothing bad I promise, I will explain later" She replied giving him a small smile grabbing the chip putting it in the computer.

Nayla turned on her computer before the MacBook went black for a second, then red letters just started rolling down the screen like a code or something.

The letters all of a sudden stop making just showing a red skin.

Nayla and Mari look at each other with a confused look.

"Well that wasn't at all creepy" Mari spoke with sarcastic tone getting up walking into the kitchen grabbing a strawberry cheesecake danish.

Nayla put down the computer on the coffee table following Mari. " I can't believe I really thought something was going to happen" She laughed biting his danish.

"Nayla" Mari calmly spoke looking at her with a irritated look on his face. "What and stop looking at me like you hate me" She rolled her eyes grabbing her a danish putting it on a plate putting it in the microwave.

"How you gon bite mines and then go fix you one" He asked with a mugged on his face. "Mari I'm sorry okay" Nayla laughed again taking the danish out the microwave sitting it down on the counter.

"You think it's funny"Mari asked with a raised eye seeing that her face was turning red from laughing so much. "No-No Mari it's not funny" Nayla responded trying to stop herself from laughing but her tears started clouding her vision which caused her to laugh out loud.

"Bye Nayla because ion find shit funny" He chucked shaking his head eating his half biting danish.

"Ma-" Nayla Macbook cut her off, "Here are your coordination" Read Out Loud from the computer.

Zamari and Nayla both ran into the living seeing the computer reading the same coordinations over and over again.

42.3314° N, 83.0458° W

"Nana write it down" Mari told her handing Nayla the paper and pen.

As soon as she was done the whole computer shut off.