twenty-four

Zamari moved his around the uncomfortable spot trying to figure out where he was,the last thing he remember is falling off the bed

"Nana" He muttered trying to open his eyes but the brightness in the room caused him to close his eyes back.

"Goodmorning Zamari" He heard a man voice.

"Lights off" He spoke raspy telling the man to turn off the lights so he can open his damn eyes.

"Yes ofc..you can open your eyes now"

Zamari tried opened his eyes again,this time successfully.

"Where am I" He asked the male doctor grabbing the water that was on the side of his bed.

Zamari didn't know how long he's been here sleep but his throat was so dry right how he drunk the whole glass of water.

" I am Doctor Coii and your at Crest Care Hospital, do you remember what happened." He asked Zamari trying to see if he will have to take more scans of him.

"Only falling off the bed that's all" Mari told Doctor Coii looking around for Nayla. She was always by his side when they will sleep.

Before the Doctor could say anything else Mari interrupted him. "Where's Nayla" He asked trying to get up but his head started hurting.

"Hey easy, she's in the waiting room I will go get her and we will talk about what happened okay" Doctor Coii told Mari as he put his legs back in the bed for him.

"Okay" He replied looking at the tv on the wall that was playing Animal Discovery.

A baby chimpanzee will always be my favorite animal even though no face lady got her shit ate off doesn't mean that's going to happen to me,I mean I hope not.

"Mari"

He turned his head around so fast with a smile on his face hearing Nayla voice, but soon turned into a frown when he seen her red puffy eyes.

"What's wrong" He asked Nayla scooting over so she could get in the bed with him.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled putting her face in his neck as she rubbed his ear. " I didn't mean to push you that hard Mari." She sniffed trying to hold in her cries.

"I dont remember anything after I fell off the bed" He told Nayla removing her head from his neck as he rubbed her puffy eyes.

"Tell me what happened"

Nayla told Mari everything that happened the best she could without crying, she knew this was 100% percent her fault that Mari was in the hospital.

" I love you s-so much, I thought I lost you Mari" Nayla cried in Mari arms as he cradled her head.

"Y-You love me" He asked Nayla lifting up her head looking in her eyes. " Yes...soo much" Nayla responded leaning forward to kiss him.

Mari grabbed the back of Nayla neck with a firm grip as he tongue her down.

He knew he loved Nayla he was just so scared to say it back, because what if she didn't love him how he loved her.

" I love you so much more Nana" He told her putting his forehead on hers as he still gripped her neck.

Nayla and Zamari just looked in eachother eyes with soo much adoration,from anyone else eyes it would look like they been dating for some years .

𝔸𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

"Here are some pills for your head." Nayla told Mari heading him the they gave him for his headache.

Mari was diagnosed with TBI ( traumatic brain injury) So he has to take pills so the seizures wont just happened unexpectedly during the day. Nayla really hoped that she didn't ruin his life because of a mistake she made.

"Hey I'm okay" Zamari grabbed the pills out her hand and hugging her knowing she's still blaming herself for what happened.

Nayla wrapped her arms around his torso hugging him tightly happy that he's okay.

"Baby your phone is ringing" She told him moving back. Mari looked down at his phone weird because nobody doesn't call his phone and it was a private number.

"Hello"

"Let's meet we have to talk" Tay spoke through the phone.

i'm so happy that i got everything written out because my brain literally went blank and him having a seizure was definitely wasn't supposed to happened

yes vote and comment.💓