twenty

𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 .

"Can I come in" Nayla asked knocking on the guest room door.Even though this was her house she still wanted to be respectful enough to knock.

Zamari jumped a little because he was into the Tv, the sudden voice had scared him.

"Huh" He mumble turning the Tv down trying to hear her better. After a few seconds she didn't responded so he figured she didn't hear him.

Mari walked towards the door opening it seeing the beautiful lady. Nayla hair was messy and she looked tired but in all she's still beautiful.

"Are you okay" Nayla asked him seeing that he was staring at her. She pulled her hair out of her bun thinking that she looked a mess right now,that's why he's probably staring.

"Y-Yeah" He spoke looking down, embarrassed that he got caught staring. Mari couldn't help it ,way did she look so fine it didn't make no damn sense.

"Can we talk downstairs" She asked as she watched him rubbed his ear. Nayla noticed he played with his left ear a lot.

"Yes" He whispered

Nayla also noticed that he doesn't talk a lot and if he did he would always mumble it,maybe he wasn't a talker and that was fine with her.

Nayla give him a little smile getting one in return,she had to hold on her scream because he has dimples.

He has a really pretty smile.

Nayla turned around heading downstairs with a smile on her lips,She cooked dinner for them it was currently 7:00 pm.

Nayla made Sancocho which contains potatoes, yuca, corn, plantains, and chicken.Sancocho will always be her dish to eat, even though it doesn't taste the exact same as her dad it was still good.

She plated both of they plates in the dining room,a glass of Apple Juice for him and a glass of Sweet Tea for her.

Nayla put some napkins on both sides of they plates right alone with either plastic or silver silverware.

Nayla was hoping she wasn't doing too much with how she was treating him,she just wanted him to be comfortable even though he probably won't be here long.

"I made some Sancocho, If you dont like it I can make you something else" She told him realizing that he probably doesn't eat this.

"N-No it's okay, I should just be appreciative thank y-you" He gave her a small smile.

Mari loved how she took care of him even though she dont even know him from a can of paint. He was just really appreciative.

"Theres a half bathroom downstairs where you can go wash your hands" She told him walking towards the stove so she can cover the food up.

Nayla would most likely go back for seconds so she didn't put the food up just yet,plus the food had to cool down first before putting up.

"You ready to pray for the food" She asked him sitting down at the other end of the table.

"Yeah" he whispered looking down at his plate, he haven't had a home cooked meal in a while.

After they prayed over the food they just made a little small talk since Mari wasn't speaking much.

"What's your name" She asked him eating a piece potato.

"Z-Zamari Kross Wallace" He told her eating some chicken.He never heard of Sancocho let alone knew what it was. This was so good so he knew this was something that wasn't American.

"Awww that's soo cute my name is Nayla Esmée-Inès Baptise, I am from Bogota but moved when I was younger when my dad have got a job offer"

"I'm from Jacksonville, I moved down here when I was 10 with my parents" Mari told her sipping the stew from his spoon. This shit was so good.

"How did you end up on my living room floor all hurt and things" Nayla asked cleaning up they dinner off they table.

Mari knew this questions was coming sooner or later, he was already prepared to move out the beautiful women house.

"This is gon be a while" Mari told her getting up washing his hands heading toward the living room as he dry his hands and wipe his mouth.

The whole story took a while because Mari either couldn't stay on track or Nayla always had a question.

any mistakes lmk ightt, ii really want some gawd damn umm powder donuts and peanut butter.😩💕💕 !

vote and comment plss.🙂