thirty-five

"Zamari hold on to me okay" Nayla tried to hold Mari on her shoulders as she unlocked the door

Let's just say Mari had too much wine and is now drunk asf.

Nayla finally unlocked the door dragging Mari inside the house trying to keep him up.

"Just stay right here okay I'm going to go get water" Nayla told him putting on the couch.

Nayla put her purse down on the kitchen counter walking toward the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water.

Nayla heard a thud sound making her turn around fast.

"Mari are you okay" She called out not getting a answer from him.

Nayla figured he must have dropped something on the floor so she grabbed her purse going upstairs to change her clothes.

She was going to get up out her dress first before she could handle him up.

In the process of putting on her bonnet she heard glass brake which caused her to pause her movement.

Nayla reached on the top shelf grabbing her gun out of the box just to be safe.

Dino was at her parents house right now.

She walked down stair slowly with her gun in her hand hearing grunting,Once she reached the bottom stairs she can see lights on in the living room.

Maybe Mari had turned on the lamp she thought.

"No" She heard Mari speak which made Nayla walk into the living room seeing Matt having Mari in a choke hold with a gun aimed to his head.

"Matt what the hell are youu doing"

"It wasn't supposed to go down like this but I need the code" Matt responded pushing Mari down on his knees.

Mari had no clue what's going on he's still drunk as hell.

"Matt what are you doing" She asked still having no clue what Matt is doing in her house.

"The code Nayla" He spoke shooting Mari in the arm. "MATT STOP" Nayla screamed pointing her gun at Matt.

Matt had a silencer on his gun so nobody has a clue what's going on besides them,Nayla couldn't believe this was actually happening right now.

"Matt isn't my name Nayla" He chucked shaking his head. "I been trying to get these damn NUMBERS CODES FOR YEARS NOW" He yelled shooting passed Mari head.

"Please just stop okay" She plead seeing Mari holding his arm loosing a lot of blood.

"He been supposed to die the minute he picked up the fucking paper" Matt spoke shooting Mari again in his leg making Nayla raise her gun.

"Shoot and I will kill him" Matt spoke pointing the gun at Mari head as he sat down in the armchair.

Mari wasn't drunk at all now which meant he felt everything, he was just having a good time to him now being shot.

"My name is Maurizio Bianchi bellissima" He smirk fixing his pants leg as he manspread. "See before my babbo passed he passed down his business down to me and now i'm over the business"

"Before he passed he gave me a piece of paper telling me to decrypt the code, So I moved down to Detroit because the Tijuana Cartel had someone for that" He spoke shaking his head.

"That was 6 years ago, So I joined the Detective route as a cover up."

"His pathetic friend parents was supposed to help but you know they got greedy and start stealing from me"

"Enough of the sad story okay just please leave he needs a hospital" Nayla tried to hold in her tears seeing Mari eyes slowly rolling to be back of his head.

"No you are going to listen to the whole story Nayla" He laughed like this shit was funny.

"Mari keep your eyes open okay" She spoke carefully walking towards Mari. "Step back before I shoot you next" Maurizio spoke aiming the gun at Nayla now.

Nayla backed away slowly keeping her eyes on Mari.

"Back to the story now" He spoke sitting his gun on his lap. "Once I found out they was stealing I of course killed them and took in they little bastard" He licked over his lips a little.

"A few years after his parents die I found the Triad Mafia and the results was very promising. We was making process but they had to fuck it up by dropping the FUCKING PAPER AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT JUST HAD TO PICK IT UP"Maurizio yelled kicking Mari because him to groan in pain.

"That's how we get here Na-"

A knock on the door stop Maurizio midway through his sentence which caused both of them to look towards the door.

As soon as Nayla started walking towards the door Maurizio let off a shot towards Nayla barely missing her head,Nayla shot back grazing his arm.

Hearing the shoot on the other end of the door Michael kicked the door down seeing his daughter ducking behind the couch and Mari on the ground unconscious.

Maurizio ran towards the bck door ducking shots as Nayka started emptying the clips hitting him twice in the shoulders.

"Mama,Papa go call 911" Nayla cried getting from up behind the couch walking towards Mari.

While Katherine called 911 Michael started doing CPR on Mari seeing he wasn't breathing and he didn't have a pulse.

"Come on kid" Michael spoke giving Mari 30 chest compressions.

Katherine was still on the phone with 911 updating them on what's going on.

Katherine sat on the ground behind Nayla hugging her seeing that her face was turning red.

"Va a estar bien, cariño" Katherine slightly rocking them back and forth trying to calm both of them down. (He's going to be okay baby)

 (He's going to be okay baby)

rip Zamari.💔