six

We finally found him

He was hiding out in some abandoned apartments.He was holding a picture in his hand of a little girl who could have been 12 years old.

"He's in the room 5"

"Thanks Detective Day" I replied walking to  towards the interrogation room 5 with a pen and a notebook.

"You dont want your partner with you" She asked

"No I think he's working on another cases rn"

"I'm Detective Baptise" I introduced myself as I sit down infront of him.

He just looks up at me holding the same picture.

"You know your guilty for the murder of Monica Western right" I told him folding my hands in-front of me as I leaned forward.

Again.Nothing

"Why did you do it" I asked

"I didn't" He replied

"We have witnesses James...You also have motive "I told him with a raised eyebrow

"I-I just hit her" He replied looking down

"You did more than just hit her" I responded

"I swear that's all I did" He responded as he started crying

"Clean yourself up" I responded giving him some tissue.

"Just knock on the door once your ready" I responded walking out.

It's been almost a hour, I know I said when you ready but damn sir.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and started scrolling on instagram because why not.

𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗰𝘆𝗹𝗼_𝗽

Liked by 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗷 and 5,476 others𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗰𝘆𝗹𝗼_𝗽: This is the way I live🏝View all 130 comments 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗷:my heart🤞🏽💕

𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗰𝘆𝗹𝗼_𝗽: This is the way I live🏝
View all 130 comments
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗷:my heart🤞🏽💕

Me and Cylo was dating for about 7 months but realized we better off as friends so our relationship ended on a good note. I see he has a beautiful girlfriend now and living life. I love that for him.

As I continue to scroll on my instagram timeline I see Matt walking towards me from the corner of my eye.

"How is it going" He asked with his hands in his pocket pointing his head towards room 5.

"Everything is good" I responded putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Has he confessed yet"

"No he started crying so I let him have his time"I shrugged

"....and how long was that" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"A hour ago" I checked watch.

"Do you think he's going to tell you anything"

"Yes he started crying which means he's feeling guilty" I got up from my desk.

"I'm going in to see if he's willing to talk now"

"Goodluck" Matt responded with a low chuckle

don't forget to vote and comment.

lmk what you think.