Author's Note/Blurb

AUTHORS NOTE —

Hey everyone! It's been a little while since I've written on here. I have been busy writing offline and recently self-published a novel! It's a new adult, enemies-to-lovers romance which is available on Amazon, FREE on Kindle Unlimited, Book Depository, Pothi (for India readers) and more. I am always happy to send a direct link for your country if you have any trouble finding it!

This is a new book  (Someone Like You) that I'm writing exclusive to Wattpad as a part of the Creator Program. I am thrilled to be a part of it.

I really hope you enjoy their story!

BLURB —

Brea Lancaster may have been born in the country, but she is a city girl through and through. She is stylish, influential, and loves the excitement that the party life has to offer. When she receives a call from her brother, who she hasn't spoken to in years, she is forced to return to her small country town that she hasn't been back to visit for almost a decade.

Glendale is far from the pretty lights and vibrant parties of the city that Brea is used to. Especially the people in town. When Brea runs into—quite literally—her brother's nemesis and childhood friend, Zander, Brea starts to wonder whether everything she has grown up to think of Glendale may not to be true.

This is a contemporary romance about a girl learning there is more to life than what meets the eye, and realizing how incredible but terrifying, falling in love is.

A steamy, small town, brother's rival romance.

————————

Let's Be Social!

Instagram: laurenjacksonauthorr

TikTok: laurenjacksonauthorr

————————

Meant to Be — OUT NOW