Pronouns Dressing Room

Hello!!! This chapter is a pronouns dressing room, so you can insert your name into the paragraphs and see if the pronouns feel right for you. I don't really understand how neopronouns work so I did not include them here.

This is my friend Y/N. She is really funny and kind, and I love being around her so much. She's really passionate and talented, and you would love her so much.

This is my friend Y/N. They are really funny and kind, and I love being around them so much. They're really passionate and talented, and you would love them so much.

This is my friend Y/N. He is really funny and kind, and I love being around him so much. He's really passionate and talented, and you would love him so much.

This is my friend Y/N. She is really funny and kind, and I love being around them so much. They're really passionate and talented, and you would love her so much.

This is my friend Y/N. He is really funny and kind, and I love being around them so much. They're really passionate and talented, and you would love him so much.

This is my friend Y/N. He is really funny and kind, and I love being around her so much. He is really passionate and talented, and you would love her so much.