TY FOR READING/UPDATE

Hi guys! Marci here, I'm honestly so happy we reached 1k views, thank you so much!!!

I wrote this with the idea of doing what I love plus one of my favorite ships, which is writing of course! I had no idea it would get this popular or even that people would enjoy it.

I love all the comments and support, you guys truly have made me so happy, this is a celebration for me, since this is the first fanfic I've had time to finish, plus it got great feedback!

So now what's left for this you might ask? Let me explain!

So yes, Basil is dead and that is the ending, I intended to have this happen from the start, I hope the ending didn't upset too many people.

But, for the ones who really enjoyed this I have another fanfic that's basically the good ending of this one, and also a part two! It's on my page and it's called "Slowly working at it" go check it out!

Basically in that ending, Sunny doesn't read Basil's diary and goes to check on him before Mari and he stops him from killing himself, but since Basil put up such a fight, he passed out (due to him not eating/etc) and the new story takes place when Basil wakes up in the hospital!!!

Once again tysm for reading and I hope you enjoyed this short fic! - Marci <3