Bunny Teeth

Miss Lila smiles at her class. "Okay kiddos. That's all for class today. Don't forget, Stiles that it's your turn to take care of Mr. Whiskers."

Stiles gasps and giggles. "I will take very good care of him. Did you see his little nose wigglin?" He giggles again and smiles when his mom carries the cage to their car.

"Are you excited, Mischief?"

"So excited mommy! He's gonna be safe with me. Oh and I gotta show Derek! Did you know the bunny has teeth just like Derek's??!! My bunny mate is so cute. Even if he blushes when I tell him how much I love his bunny teeth."

Claudia grins and chuckles as she buckles Stiles into his seat and drives them home. "I'll carry the cage inside and you can invite Derek over. Okay?"

"Okay, Mommy!" He squeals excitedly after he gets out of the car and runs to Derek's house. "DEREK? Derek? Derek, guess what!!"

Derek comes to the door and then out onto the porch. "Hey, little fox. What's up? How was school?"

Stiles wraps his arms around his mate and nuzzles his cheek against Derek's tummy. "It was so good! I gotta show you something! Mommy said to invite you over so you can see. Can you come? Please?"

Derek grins and nods. "Of course."

Stiles beams and takes Derek's hand as they walk back to Stiles's house. When they get inside Stiles races to his room and points. "Look, Derek! This is Sir Benedict Hare Carrot Fluffington."

Derek smiles. "His tag says Mr. Whiskers."

Stiles frowns and shakes his head. "So undignified. He needs a distinguished name for a distinguished rabbit. So I gave him one. Therefore while he is here for the weekend...he is Sir Benedict Hare Carrot...um"

"Fluffington."

"Yeah! You membered!"

Derek grins. "Of course I did. So you get to watch him?"

Stiles nods excitedly. "Uh huh. All the weekend long! A-And guess what, Der?"

"What?"

"He is cute just like you. He has bunny teeth like you too and his nose twitches like yours does."

Derek blushes all the way across his cheeks and to the tips of his ears. "He is a pretty cute bunny."

Stiles smiles. "Just like you." He hugs his mate and smiles. "My bunny!" Stiles gasps and looks up at Derek, his honey orbs wide. "Derek, you call me little fox and now I can call you bunny!" Then he frowns. "Right? Would that be okay?"

Derek blushes harder but nods with a smile. "Yes. That is okay."

Stiles beams and giggles as Derek picks him up and turns him upside down. "Derek!" He giggles harder.

"I think we need to feed Sir Benedict Hare Carrot Fluffington and then feed you and me."

"You membered his name! You're the best, my bunny mate."

Derek sets him down and kisses his forehead. "No you're the best, my little fox. Now where's his food?"

Stiles kisses Derek's nose and giggles when Derek's nose twitches. "In my backpack. You wanna feed him with me?"

Derek grabs the bag out of Stiles's backpack and nods. "Yes, please."

The two little mates feed the bunny and give him water before heading to the dining room for dinner of mac n cheese with cut up hotdogs to eat and apple juice to drink.

After they finish eating, they curl up on the couch and watch Bambi. Stiles looks up at Derek with a sleepy smile and curls up in his lap. Derek of course thinks Stiles looks like Bambi and when he says as much Stiles says Derek is Thumper.