In love with a serial killer (Chapter 1)

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS AICE'S LOOK

Alice's pov

Hello, guys. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SO THE GRAMMAR MIGHT NOT BE THAT GOOD BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT IT WILL GET BETTER, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!!

Hearing voices, all I could see was darkness and blood all over me. What was I thinking? How did I get here? I was thinking of ways to escape I had to get out of here this was so sudden.

Three weeks ago, I was eating my breakfast while reading one of my detective novels. "Alice, how many times have I told you there are no books on the table?" 

"Mum, you know, I just got this book and I am not even close to the end." "I am on page forty-five out of fifty," I replied, knowing she knew the answer to her question.

 "You know what, just finish your meal, or have you forgotten you have to go to school?" she asked as she entered the kitchen.

 I almost forgot about school. Books made me drift into another world. I quickly ate my food, grabbed my backpack, and rushed out the door.

When I arrived at school, I saw my best friend, Stella, waving at me. I rushed over and hugged her, "Hey, why were you late?" Stella said, "Well, I got caught up  with books." 

I said jokingly, and then she just laughed. Stella and I have been best friends since middle school. She's quite more popular than me. I just like to be alone sometimes and spend time in the school library.

 I have read half of the books there. I even want to tell Mrs. Rose, the school librarian, to bring in new books. While we were walking through the hallway, a guy who was running hit me and fell all my books on the floor.

 He just stepped on them, ripping one of them. 

I was so angry. Stella was telling me that it was pointless because he was one of the popular guys and could get away with anything, but I wasn't going to listen to her; I was going to talk to this guy.

After classes were done, it was time for lunch, so Stella and I went to the cafeteria. As we were eating, I saw the same guy who knocked me down and tore one of my books.

 who was surrounded by some jocks and cheerleaders. 

As I was about to get up and give him piss off my mind, I felt someone dragging me down. It was Stella. "Alice, don't do this." 

You can clearly see that he is occupied, and even if you meet him, what will he do? Although I knew she was right, I didn't want to allow it. 

"It's just that he needs to know what he did." " That book he tore contained one of the things I had written and my assignments." "He doesn't just expect me to sit down and re-write it.

 Stella just looked at me and said, "OK, at least if you want to confront him, do it when he's alone." Then she went back to eating her food.

When school was over, I took it as my chance. I saw him setting up his bike, so I went there. My mind was racing with thoughts, thinking about what I would say.

 I kept on going even though I was afraid. I had to let him know what he did so he will apologize. 

I went close to him and said with a soft voice " Ummm.... please excuse me but..." Just before I could finish my sentence, he cut in and said, with a rude attitude, 

"And who are you?" And what do you want?" When you were sprinting in the hallway, you pushed me over and tore my book, and you didn't say sorry,"

 I said confidently. Now that I have to..., he abruptly began laughing. "What's so funny?" I questioned. He nearly fell laughing once again.

 I failed to recognize the issue. He was giggling while this was very serious. "So, you're not familiar with me.

" The words you just said are designed to make you nervous right now. Even though I was a little afraid, I said out loud, "no! You needed to know what you did, therefore I had to tell you."

 I was speechless when I was done speaking; I had no idea what I had just uttered.

 He gave me a glance. I was about to tremble.

 but then, as he was staring at me, I came to realize that he was really handsome. He stopped, staring, and said, "So if you aren't scared, I guess you will have to bear all the bullying." What? What was he saying? Was he going to bully me? I'm not ready for it. 

He then laughed and left. I didn't know what I had gotten myself into.

I went back home exhausted, but as soon as I entered, I saw a tall, red-haired man.

 He was sitting on the couch. I just ignored him and went to my room. When I came down for dinner, he was still there, and my mother and he were laughing.

 I then asked my mother who he was, and what she said gave me a shock. "Alice dear, it's your father." What!!!?

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you didn't like it, I promise that my writing and ideas will get better. You can comment down below to tell me some of your ideas so I can write them.

I adore you all, and I thank you.