In love with a serial killer Part 5

ALICE'S POV

I knew I was in big trouble. "Alice!! How did you get here, where you followed !! Answer me! " I couldn't talk.

 I wondered why he was shouting. I only muttered, "Ummm.. i... i.. was not... followed." 

Then he yelled, "Stella, follow me now!!" I didn't know why he was so angry, and when I wanted to go home, I had to tell him where I was going. 

I knew I was so afraid to speak, but I had to "umm... my... house is..." I know where your house is no need for directions. I knew I was so afraid to speak, but I decided to apologize to him for what I did. "I'm sorry I didn't..."

 "You are sorry. Just imagine what could have happened if you were followed. " You must not know everything. "

When I entered the house, I saw Mum and Dad. I told them I wasn't going to eat tonight. I went to my room, had my bath, and slept off.

I had my bath and went down for breakfast wearing a pink t-shirt and black pants.

 I greeted mom and dad and ate breakfast. I feel like I like my dad so much more now. He is so amazing. I finished eating and went to school.

After classes were done and it was lunchtime, I went to sit with Stella for lunch, and then I saw Brandon. 

He was already there. I wondered why. I hated the awkward silence, so I said, "it's been a while, can I come over to your place?" Brandon interrupted again, "no you can't remember, we have a science project due on Friday," I could see the smirk on his face.

 Oh, I almost forgot about the project.

After school, Brandon came to my house for the project.

 I led him to my room. Immediately, his jaw dropped. I turned to him and asked, "What is it?" I have never seen someone with a room filled with books. 

Have you even read all this?" I chuckled and said, "Yes, so what project are we working on?" He didn't answer me and started jumping on my bed.

After hours of thinking about the science project we should do, I decided we should do a volcano. 

Since Brandon didn't have anything in mind, he agreed. I saw Brandon staring at me while we were doing our project.

 I blushed and turned back to what I was doing. Remember, arch-nemesis, you can't fall in love with him.

Half an hour had passed and we weren't even close to finishing this project; I was only doing it because it was important to my grades, and when I saw Brandon sitting on my bed exhausted, I don't know what hit me. 

I just asked him this question, which irritated him: "Brandon, what was that place yesterday? And why didn't you want to tell me? And second, why were you worried?" 

He looked annoyed after what I told him and just said, "It's best if you don't know." If you do, you will get hurt, "and that was all he said. 

I don't know why I was so curious, but I knew I wouldn't give up trying to find out. I just had this feeling that I wanted to know about this.

I was so tired that I told Brandon I would go get cold water for us to drink since we were exhausted.

 A few minutes after I was gone, I saw my dad and Brandon in my room. 

My dad spoke, "I hope you didn't tell her anything." I did not. "The people know about her now." "We have to keep her safe." "Make sure you protect her and make sure she knows nothing about it." 

I went back downstairs when I heard his footsteps. I came back up and gave Brandon the water.

 I knew there was something they were hiding from me, even my dad. I knew I shouldn't have believed him so quickly. What didn't they want to tell me and why? This made me want to know more about this.

Hello, guys, I am back with Part 5. Alice is such a curious girl. This might lead her to trouble, who knows? In any case, do you guys think you know what they are hiding from her and why? Well, you have to wait to find out. I hope it is not boring I almost had writer's block that I didn't know what to write please if you see any mistakes please tell me  I hope you like it