IN LOVE WITH A SERIAL KILLER(PART 2)

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS BRANDON'S LOOK

Alice's Pov

" ...mum, I thought you said I don't have a dad. Why did you hide it from me? " "Darling, I..." we will talk about this tomorrow," she said, without explaining anything.

 I was so angry. I climbed the stairs, took a book, and lay on my bed trying to breathe. Books always make me calm down. Eventually, I slept.

In the morning, I woke up, had my bath, and wore a black crop top with black jeans and red sneakers with my blue bag, and then I wrapped my messy long red hair into buns.

 I went downstairs and already saw pancakes with orange juice. My mum was still busy in the kitchen, so I decided not to bring up the discussion yesterday. I just finished eating and left for school.

When I arrived at school, I saw Brandon, who I found his name by Stella.

 He was smirking at me, then he left weird right.

 After that, I went looking for Stella but didn't see her and it was time for my first class. I went to my locker to collect my books and then I saw my English book was wet with some of my other books.

 Then I saw something written on my locker: are you afraid of me now? I knew it was Brandon. What's his problem?

I went to class with my notepad and when I went to my seat, Brandon was there. I sat down trying to ignore him, but it was impossible.

 He would make silly noises and distract me from my class, but time passed and classes were over.

I went to him to confront him. When I got there, I looked at him in his brown eyes, staring face to face, and then I said: 

"Were you the one who messed up my locker?" I spoke without fear. I wonder how I didn't become so shy. 

"Well, you were talking to me yesterday asking for an apology when you don't know who I am and what I can do." I just got pissed off and went to my other class. He was a jerk.

When school was over, I went to the library to borrow a book to read when I saw Brandon and his friends fighting with some boys, so I quickly ran as fast as I could and went to the library. After stopping to catch my breath, I greeted Mrs. Rose and went to collect a book.

I was waiting for Stella outside because we hadn't seen each other since school today; I called her to find out what was wrong, and she said she had detention; I assumed she'd drive me home, but she didn't. 

How am I going to get home now? I despise walking and thinking about how I'm going to get home. Then Brandon came to me and asked me what the problem was.

 I didn't respond at first, but when he persisted, I told him I needed to get home, and he said the strangest thing ever, "I can ride you home." 

He said, "If you don't want, you can wait here or walk home by yourself." "Then I asked him why would you want to" then he just said "do you want a ride or not" So I agreed.

 We entered his motorcycle, and it was so fast. I held him so tight, not even opening my eyes. When we stopped, I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw Brandon looking at me, and I blushed, embarrassed. 

Then I realized we weren't at my house. Oh nuts, I forgot to tell him the direction.

We entered the big mansion. Getting there, I saw some of his guy friends. They were all looking at me.

 I wanted to dash through the door and escape. 

I quickly went to where Brandon was standing and asked "Why are we here?". He turned to me with his beautiful brown eyes and said "there was a change of plans and I am going to be staying the night here since it was already late."

 What just happened? There is no way I am going to stay with Brandon for the night how

SO GUYS I MADE THIS SHORT STORY I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW BULLYING WORKS SO MY BULLYING SOUNDS LAME AND YEAH I KNOW YOU MIGHT ASK WASN'T IT THIS GUY WHO WAS MEAN TO HER A SECOND AGO AND NOW HE IS DRIVING HER ON HIS BIKE WELL ITS JUST HAVE TO BE AND YEAH YOU MIGHT ASK DON'T SHE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO LEAVE THE PLACE BUT THEY ARE REASONS SHE IS VERY SHY SOMETIMES AND IT WAS ALREADY LATE S THOSE AM MY REASON.

I DID SAY I WOULD POST THIS ON FRIDAY, BUT I HAD A A CHANCE AND DECIDED TO WRITE AND POST IT TODAY. Thanks for all your support. Please comment if you have any ideas or if you do not like something in the story.

Pish writing is hard. Well, guys, see ya. I hope you love it. Thanks.