In love with a serial killer Part 6

ALICE'S POV

For the past two weeks, weird things have been happening, and no one has wanted to tell me since then. I haven't been speaking with Stella. My mum is not always around.

 My dad is either not around or he's discussing something with Brandon. Brandon has always been in my house, either talking with my dad or staying with me. 

It's annoying, but I secretly like it. I don't know why they are keeping secrets from me, and this makes my curiosity expand.

It was a Saturday night, and I was alone in my room. 

Then I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open it and, of course, it was Brandon.

 Every time he was with me, he entered and went straight to my room without my permission. "Hello, mister, I didn't ask you to enter." "I don't need permission to enter your room.

" agh! What on earth is he doing? He's so annoying. Can't I have a little privacy?

I was reading in my room when I heard gunshots and quickly woke Brandon up, saying, "Brandon, I hear gunshots." "Wake up." then something shut my window then My window shattered to the ground and the glass spread, cutting my arm. 

Brandon immediately bandaged it with a bandage from my first aid box in my room. I know someone who keeps a first aid kit in her room, or at least I do for emergencies like this.

"Where are we going?" I yelled. "Do you want to die? It isn't safe here."

 He took me to a car and started driving at full speed. I almost threw up. 

Then I noticed we were being followed.

 A black car was at our back, shooting his gun, "Brandon hurry."

 Brandon then started driving like a maniac. We eventually avoided the people following us.

Alice, make sure you don't go anywhere. 

Then he left me and then rushed out of the tunnel. My bleeding hand was still bothering me, but I bore it.

 A few minutes later, I heard car noises and wondered if it was Brandon.

 Then a strange-looking man with a gun came inside, and I screamed in horror as he got closer. When I opened my eyes, I heard the sound of a gun. 

Seeing the man dead and Brandon, who held the gun, I said to myself, "Wow, Brandon is a pro at killing." Brandon held my hand and led me out of the tunnel. "Ouch, Brandon, what's going on?" "Nothing, just follow me."

We arrived at a certain location were men with large scars on their faces with guns and knives were everywhere, and I was terrified.

Brandon then took a gun from his pocket and began shooting at them. I hid behind a car near us so I wouldn't be seen.

 My arm began bleeding severely. 

I tried to hold it, but it was unbearable.

 I could see Brandon and my father killing people, and blood was all over, but suddenly I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air, then my eyes started closing and I fell unconscious.

Hey, guys. I hope you liked the story. The thing on my mind is, will Alice die? Maybe well, you'll just have to wait for the next chapter. Love y'all