In love with a serial killer Part 4

ALICE'S POV

"... "umm... we have a project together." "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because I told her not to." I heard Brandon say, "I didn't ask you." 

"Why do you even want your best friend to tell you everything?" He said, I shouted, "Because we are best friends!" He was so annoying. 

What's his business with me and Stella? "Please guys, it's enough," Stella said. 

"Why don't you tell your best friend to excuse us?" "For what? Isn't it a project you are doing and, besides, who are you to decide? "I said angrily."

Stella, why don't you tell her? " I knew Stella wouldn't. I mean, would she? "Maybe you should leave," Stella said, stammering and looking at Brandon's face.

 I stormed out of the room, but not before I went close to the door to hear what they were saying. I knew I was eavesdropping, but it was for a good cause.

 All I could hear was, "I hope you didn't tell her." Brandon said, with a harsh tone. 

"No, I didn't," Stella said softly, "but you know what happens if you do?" "Yes." Let's go. I could hear their footsteps getting closer, so I quickly left.

When I arrived home, my "dad" was still there. I just went up to my room and locked the door. Why are people keeping secrets from me, first from my mum, then Stella? Why were they going where they didn't want to go? Whom don't they want to tell? So many questions were on my mind.

I didn't want to go for dinner, but I had to. When I arrived there, I didn't look at any of their faces. I just grabbed my food and started eating. 

Then my mother said, "Alice, please hear us out." I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't. " I could see the sincerity in her eyes, but I didn't respond.

 I was so annoyed but why didn't she tell me then my "dad" spoke, "I traveled for my work and I didn't know when I would come.

" I didn't keep in touch with your mother and you were still young, so she just found out and that's when I came to surprise you.

 " He finished speaking, but I didn't speak. I could see he was lying. "You traveled for 15 years and never kept in touch, and now you are coming back."

 I saw the way they were looking at me. I just felt guilty and said, "OK mom and dad, I forgive you, but that doesn't mean I trust you yet."

 I could see how their faces changed. They were happy, and I guess I was happy too. I went to bed and slept.

Since I arrived at school, I haven't seen Stella. I hope she's OK. 

I went to my science class and I saw Brandon. "Where is Stella?" I whispered, trying to keep my voice down since we were in class. "I don't know," Brandon said. "I just got annoyed and kept silent."

 How can he say he doesn't know? He was just.. just as I was talking our teacher said  We had a science project, and I and Brandon were teammates. I was so angry.

 I couldn't believe my archnemesis and I was going to be working together.

 After school was over I went looking for Stella to see if I could see her and then I saw her in a place with Brandon. What were they doing there? I kind of felt jealous but I had to figure out what they were doing there.

 I hid somewhere and I saw them enter a car.

 I quickly took the bike I bought for emergencies since I didn't want the incident that happened yesterday to repeat again  and followed them.

We arrived at a tunnel.

 I hid so no one would see me. Then when they entered a place that was filled with a lot of boys, I was shocked. They looked so scary.

 They were all holding different types of guns and knives. I could see that Stella was already frightened.

When I wanted to come closer, I hit somewhere and oh gosh why am I so soft? I led out with a scream "aaaaahhh."

 By then, I could see everybody turning in my direction, then I heard Brandon shout "Alice!" I knew I was in big trouble. What had I done? I said to myself, waiting for the worst.

Hey guys, I MADE ANOTHER PART SHISH I CAN'T BELIEVE ALICE SO MUCH FOR STELT MODE. Why Did She Follow Them? I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. I hope you loved it. TNX.