PART 3

ALICE'S POV

 I called my mum telling her that I wouldn't be coming home and that I was at Stella's place. OK, I lied there, but what am I to tell her that I am with a boy? No way she will just cut off my head when I get home.

I was in the sitting room sitting down and watching the boys play their game. They had alcohol with them. They were playing truth or dare, never have I ever, and so on.

 There even came a part where they wanted me to join and made me do a dare, but Brandon said they shouldn't involve me. I know he was right, but he was so rude throughout the game. I was just looking at the way Brandon was talking and moving. 

Then I had to snap out of my trance and remember Alice.

 He is your archnemesis. I kept telling myself, but I knew I couldn't resist at first when I saw I didn't have a chance to look at him well because of my anger, and then I saw that he was actually pretty.

 I don't know when I eventually fell asleep and when I opened my eyes I saw myself in a room laying on the biggest bed. I thought I was downstairs a few minutes ago.

 Anyway, I slept back.

I woke up by the growling of my belly so I went down to look for the kitchen. 

Then I heard a loud noise. Following the sound, I entered a dark place. 

The light was on and then I saw knives, guns, and so many more objects.

 When I was just looking at it, I heard a deep voice, "What are you doing here?" I turned to see it was Brandon. "Ummm... I was hungry so..." ..you aren't to be here, the kitchen is that way."

 I quickly ran in the direction he told me while catching my breath but it kept on recalling in my head. I couldn't forget it.

When it was morning, I went back home, but when I opened the door, I saw mum and the same man. She said, "My dad." 

I just got angry, but then I heard them calling my name, so I stopped.

 "Darling, I know that you are angry, but hear me out." "Mum, I am not angry because of him." I am angry because you never told me I have a dad. Why? " She was speechless after that, then I heard the man, whose name was Richard, say, "because I told her not to."

 I didn't speak. I was just so annoyed. I walked away.

Since there was no school today, I decided to go to Stella's house since I didn't see her yesterday and, besides, I didn't want to be here with my mum and so-called dad. 

I told them that I wouldn't be back until 8 pm and I left.

When I got to Stella's house, I pressed the bell and she opened it. 

We went to her room, and I sat down on the bed while she sat on her chair. "Why were you in detention?" I said "something happened but it has been taken care of" I knew she didn't want t tell me the truth so  I told her about my father and how I spent the night at Brandon's place, but I didn't tell her about the room. 

I saw "wow girl, I thought you hated him." "I don't, but I definitely don't like him."

An hour later, the bell rang. Stella went to check it out, and then she came with the person.

 I was so surprised. It was Brandon! "What exactly are you doing here?" I inquired, "Alice he...".

Hey, guys. I made another part, and I hope you like it. I wonder how Stella and Brandon are together. I'm really curious about what Stella doesn't want to tell her, but we'll have to wait and see.

Thank you all. Please comment if you want me to change anything.