/Project

One in a very million days, this is the very worriest day ever! One boy named Eijirou Kirishima was teaming up with his best budy named,Katsuki Bakugou. They were teaming up almost for every subject but even tho it was like that Kirishima is so lucky that he always got choosen to be with Bakugou. "Remember, don't forget to go to the lab after the training session! Understood?!","Y-yes sir!!"Aizawa is their class teacher who have a very strict looking teacher but also have a very protective and kind heart. Ring... Ring... Ring the bell ring meaning it was for time for their training.

"Awh... Him again? Really man...?"This is Kaminari,one of Kirishima's bestfriend."Sorry man... If i didn't go with him,he will not gonna have a partner but if i left you,you still have your BOYFRIEND!! So you should go with him "Kirishima said walking away with Bakugou."H-heyy!!!"Kaminari still standing there waiting for his boyfriend, Sero to come.

After Training

When they all done wear the lab suit,they then went to the lab."Your late 3 minutes.. "They all looked at Aizawa and shouted, "It's just a three minutes!!?"Auzawa sighed then replied, "Whatever i don't get paid for this... "They all looked at each other then went to their table group that only has 3 person."Today, you all gonna need to make a violet liquid,and if it success try it on something so you can write it on the data. You can start now."After explaining it,Aizawa then get to sleep back."Ugh! Why are you with us again?!!"Bakugou groaned didn't want Kaminari to join his group."But why..?"Kaminari whined."You remember that time you put the wrong liquid and it's explode to my face?"Kirishima said trying to make Kaminari remember the scene.When Kaminari remembered it he then shouted,"That's already in the past! I promised it won't happen again... Pleaseeee...?"Kaminari begged more."Ugh fine, but if anything happen your gonna handle it not me. Understand?"Kaminari nodded. "Alright now let's get started!"

After they finally succes making the violet liquid, Bakugou then tested it on the piece of paper while Kirishims is getting ready with his book to write what they can see."Eh did we do it wrong?"Kirishima asked when he saw the paper didn't change into anything."Nahh, i don't think so shitty hair let me just put it on something else other than this st**id paper. "Bakugou said.Kirishima just nodded then watched Bakugou trying to find something. After awhile searching Kaminari then sounded, "Why don't we try it on someone? Maybe it will-","It will work your gonna say?!!"Kaminari nodded. "If i tested it on someone... They might get injured or maybe die just beacuse of me you f***er!!"Kaminari sighed then looked at Kirishima who was trying to make Bakugou a little calm."Ohh now i realized it... Maybe your just scared and worried? Aren't ya?~"Kaminari teased Bakugou. Kaminari also teased him so many times so Bakugou could agree with his idea."Ugh fine just shut up!! But, if there is something happen i will not gonna take responsible instead-","Yeah² i will take care of it now let's judt test it!!"Kaminari cut Bakugou words then he literally just shouted near Bakugou's eyes. "But at who are you going to test it on Kamibro?"Kirishima asked. Bakugou and Kaminari looked at Kirishima then said, "You",together..."M-me?!! Why m-me?!! "Kirishima shouted."Because that's what i said."Bakugou said."Now go dunce face."Kaminari nodded then started to put a little amount of the liquid."That's not enough!?"Bakugou shouted then put all the liquid over Kirishima."Don't worry, i'll take care of you if anything happen."Kirishima just nodded,suddenly there is literally a purple smoke everywhere around them."Are you guys okay?!!"Mina suddenly shouted.Aizawa got up quickly to help them but suddenly stop when he saw they three was clearly fine."Are you guys okay?"Mina asked again."Im fine no worries at all!"Kaminari said."F**k!"7Bakugou cursed.","Is everything okay Kacchan, Kirishima-Kun?"Deku asked."I-im fine... J-just a little d-dizzy... Uh.. "Uraraka looked at Kirishima then said, "You wanna go to the recovery girl?"She asked."N-no it's fine..."Kirishima gave her a quick smile."Okay then..."

It was all fine but suddenly when tehy were about to have their break time,Kirishima told Bakugou,"B-bakubro... I-i kinda feel-"when Bakugou looked at Kirishima his eyes suddenly widened in shocked seeing Kirishima suddenly faint. "Hey! Heyy!!!"He shouted then bring Kirishima to the recovery girl.

24 minutes later

When the recovery girl come out to tell Bakugou sonething,he then rushed ask her what happen to Kirishima,"He is fine but later imma need you to come pick him up after school because he probably will fall asleep a little long."Bakugou nodded didn't give her any answer but just a hand language that was the 'okay' hand.