/Protecter²

The Next Day

Bakusquad had already planned that they are going to hangout together for the next day since there is no school so, they all already got ready to go to the restaurant first for their breakfast then go to the mall to buy some stuffs.

"I'll take the set 11,tq"Kirishima ordered."Okay, that's all for this table?"Sero nodded then went back for his phone."You didn't eat much like always Kiri? Is everything okay?"Kirishima sighed then answer, "I dont know i just feel like, i don't wanna eat much."Mina nod then say, "Is everything okay?...","I don't know i-i just feel like there is gonna happen something... "Mina giggled, "Don't worry Kiri, it's just your negative thought! So don't worry!" Kirishima smiled then nod. "After this, me and Mina are going to go to the usual place so... Were not gonna go with you guys."Sero said."Oh me too! Me and Jirou are gonna go to the arcade! So...","Ahh i get that,its fine don't worry."Kirishima said smiling to Kaminari."Haha thanks man... I mean girl for understanding me!"

After they done eating, they all then went to the place that they already planned."So, where are we gonna go?"Bakugou ask Kirishima."Uhh L-lets go to that shop!"She said pointing to the medicine shop."Hm? What do you wanna buy from you there shitty hair?"Bakugou ask with a giggles on his face."Medicine duhh!"Kirishima replied rolling her eyes. "Okay² let's go i don't wanna waste the time."When they came in, Kirishima then started to get on the line. When its was her time,she then greet the worker and explain how the medicine looks like."Ohh! That type of medicine! Wait, i'll search it for you miss."Kirishima blushed a little when she got called as a women even though she is a women but still it's not really a comfortable things for her to get called like that. "Here it is! That would be $207.00."She nod then lan the money."Here.","Alright thank you for coming!"Kirishima smiled then hold Bakugou hand walking away to the out door."What did you buy? I mean what kind of medicine that you bought?"Kirishima smiled then gave it to Bakugou."Oh... Anyway,where do-","Let's go there!"Kirishima said then pointing at the original mall."Okay then..."Kirishima smiled. "I need to buy foods, drinks.. Hmm.... Oh and plushies! Because it makes me more comfortable when sleeping!" Bakugou sighed then smile a little,"Fine... "They two then went into the store and when they were already in the store, Kirishima started to grab the trolley."Let me push the trolley."Kirishima look at Bakugou then blush a little."Th-thanks... "Bakugou nodded then start pushing the trolley.

"Blue or red? Choose one only!"Bakugou said to Kirishima while Kirishima was making a very hard decision."Blue is cute... While red is my favourite colour! Huwaaa it's so hard!!"She shouted."Ughhh!! Whatever just buy those two so you won't-","Ee thank youu!!!"Kirishima screamed that makes Bakugou blushes alot."Let's go to the clothes section!"Kirishima said while putting the plushies into the trolley."Alright."They two then went to the clothes section where the clothes are all there."Hmm this is pretty..." While Kirishima was choosing a clothes, some random guy suddenly was holding her waist."Huh?! Sir, could you please let it go...?"Kirishima said to the random guy politely."Nahh your too beautiful to let go."The guy suddenly hold Kirishima's waist more tight."Let me go!!"Kirishima started shouting."Maybe if you stay quiet i will.","Let me go!!! B-bakugou!!"Kirishima then started go shoit Bakugou's name."Can't you hear her?!! She said let her go!!!"Suddenly Bakugou came to them and punch the guy on his face."You okay?"Bakugou ask Kirishima."Yeah i'm fine..."."Let's just go to the other shop, i don't wanna see this st**id b**ch face again!"Kirishima nodded,then they two went out from the shop.

After they all already done spending their money, they all then went to the dorm and take their shower while Bakugou cook for them all. A little while later,Bakugou then call them all to eat."Foods done you b**ches!!!". Hearing that foods is done they all then ran down to the dining room."Finally!"Mina shouted.