/Im a girl?!!

The next day when Kirishima woke up 'he' still feeling dizzy. While walking to his bathroom he also feel a little heavy on 'his' chest."Hm..?"When Kirishima look in the mirror he kinda see a girl with medium short red hair in it."Maybe i'm just tired?"Kirishima said to 'himself' then wash 'his' face with the fresh water. When 'he' looked at the mirror back 'he' then screamed really big that makes his next roomate,Bakugou got shocked."Who the f**k is screaming in his room right now?!!!"Bakugou shouted then ran to Kirishima's room. Kirishima was still screaming so 'he' couldnt that there was someone entering 'his'room. When Bakugou saw a girl with a oversized shirt was standing infront of the mirror screaming he then shouted,asking who is she and why is she screaming."B-bakugou?!!"Kirishima asked when she saw Bakugou."What the h*ll how can you know my name?!!"Kirishima didnt answer instead she run to Bakugou and hug him."I don't why and how...b-but i suddenly turn into a girl!!"Kirishima said then started to cry."Y-your Kirishima...?"Bakugou asked. Kirishima nodded then asked,"What I'm gonna do now? I don't have any girl's uniform..."Bakugou hug her a little tight so she didn't worry."I'll call those weirdo to help you. Now go take your shower first!"Kirishima looking at Bakugou with her red face."oh... I dont care just go!"Kirishima nodded then started to take her shower.

"Where is he? I mean she?!"Mina banged the door and started shouted."She is taking her shower idiot!"Bakugou said. "Oh i see.... Okay then let's just wait for her for a minute."Yaoyarozu nod with a smile.After Kirishima has done taking bath, they all then help her with the uniform and everything. "W-wait... For a sec, i swear that my hear is short earlier.. How can it-","Doesn't matter Kiri, you still look pretty!"Kirishima sighed. "Thanks?" after they done getting Kirishima ready they then went out from the changing room. Kirishima ran towards Bakugou then hug him, "How do i look Bakugou?"she asked."You look- dumb and pretty... " Bakugou mumbled at the last word."That's not so nice of you Bakugou-Kun!"Yaoyarozu said to Bakugou. "Whatever i don't f***ing care!","Don't start any fight now guys!! We need to go to class now you b**ches!"Mina shouted."Yeah true!"Yaoyarozu agreeing to Mina."I don't wanna be late so let's just go.." Kirishima then grab Bakugou's hand,walking to their class.

——————————————————
"That's what happened."Bakugou explained."Ugh... Since it was like that, I'm gonna need you to take care of him, i mean her."Aizawa said while he was pointing his finger to Kirishima. "What the f**k?! Why Me-?! It's dunce face the one who-","I don't care! Now go back to your seat!"Aizawa shouted,Bakugou then just shut his mouth went to his seat. "Let's just start the lesson now..."Aizawa said then started to open up his book.

Tbc....