/Protector

School is already over, so Mina bought her bestfriend to shopping."Alright, so first were gonna need to go there then get back here.. Then there...there... There... There.. And there! Oh wait and right there! Alright thats all! After that we can go meet the boys at the restaurant!"Kirishima just nodded to what her bestfriend telling her. "now let's go! I don't want they wait for us there for too long!"They both then ran to the shop that Mina told Kirishima earlier. "Mina, do we really need all this...?"Mina sighed then say, "Yeah of course! As a girl, they have so many challenge that was go on their period... And then that and then that-"Kirishima just giggled to what Mina say hoping it was all just a joke."Hey there girls~ can i maybe have you guys number?"Kirishima and Minathen turn around seeing a big guy wearing a black shirt handing his phone towards Kirishima."Sorry but no."Mina said."Okay then... Can i atleast have yours pretty?"He said to Kirishima."Uhh... No sorry?"The guys look so pissed until he wanted to grab Kirishima then ran for her but Mina suddenly always do her trick that was flirting so maybe Kirishima have a good chance to run away."Ugh!! She ran away!"The guy said then walk away. "You okay Kiri?"Kirishima nodded to Mina answer."It's okay... You will get used to it,because that's how girl life went."Mina said trying to make Kirishima a little confortable and safe."Yeah i kinda get how girl life is so hard!"Mina giggled,"Mhm."

When they arrived at the restaurant where all the bakusquad was there,"Heyy! All good Mina?"Kaminari asked."Yeahh all good just Kiri and me got in a little trouble earlier."Mina said with a little worry face. "You guys got in a little trouble...? Why is that?"Sero asked."Ahh... There is just some boy tryna get Kiri and my phone number.. Haha."Mina explained."I see... Well gotta work out on defending yourself more Kiri... Cuz i know Mina is already expert at it."Jirou said with a little laugh."Haha yeahh but no worry Kiri i'll help-","No need."Bakugou suddenly speak up."Ooo~ There is the protecter~"Kaminari said trying to get Bakugou attention."Shut up you st**id dunce face!"

The Next Day

"Today you guys are just gonna do anything what you want, because me... And the other teachers is gonna have a meeting. So just do anything you want but low your voice down because other class is still studying."Aizawa said then went out from the class.

"What do you guys wanna do...!?"Mina asked shouting near Ochaco's ear."Ouch, slow down your voice a little Mina-San!"Ochaco said."S-sorry!!"Mina apologized."Its fine,by the way... Where is Kirishima-Kun?"Ochaco asked."Oh she's sleeping probably tired because she study too long with Bakugou last night..."Mina giggled then nodded."Understand that."

A hour later Kirishima woke up with a grumbling tummy.Im hungry... She ran out from her room then went to the kitchen."Bakubro? What're you doing here...?"Bakugou looked at Kirishima with his usual angry eyes,"Cooking duhh!"Kirishima giggled,"Sorry... I-it's just too funny, haha."Bakugou smile a little when Kirishima looked away then continue to cook back."Go outside now, i don't wanna be disturb!"Bakugou said with his mad face."Alright Bakugou!"Kirishima giggled then just went to the dining room.

After The Dinner Is Done

"Eat more faster, you still need to study like usual,if you didn't arrive for the next 10 minutes, don't you even think to come into my room!"Bakugou said to Kirishima."Oh... Okay,i'll come there by the time."She said then continue eating.After she done eating,she wash her own dishes then went to Bakugou room.When he arrived infront of the door, he then knock the door after that she heard someone unlocked the door,"Come in."Bakugou said then lock the door back."Thanks man!","Don't call me that! It doesn't suit it when you are a girl..."Bakugou sighed then sit next to Kirishima."Oh okay then... "Kirishima said then looked down."Now, now where is your books?"Kirishima land her books to Bakugou."Good... You did all the work that i told you."Bakugou then smile giving her a reward then said,"Wait here, i'll take the exercise paper."He stand up then walk to the printer."Alright here,do it faster."Bakugou said when he sat down back."O-okay!"Kirishima answered him then started to do the exercise.

"F**ckk!!!"Kirishima heard a screaming from the bathroom,so Kirishima ran to the bathroom and knock the door to make sure if Bakugou is okay or not,"Bakugou? You okay in there...?"Kirishima asked."Yeah-yeah im fine just this sh** making me mad!"Kirishima sighed,"Can i come in..? I-its not like what you think... I-i just wanna make sure that you are fine!"Bakugou stop from shouted then said, "No need i can take care of myself shitty hair!"Kirishima sighed of Bakugou's behavior then just walkaway to the tabke back and continue doing her work.Once Bakugou came back, Kirishima then surprised looked at Bakugou's hand."What happened?!"She shouted then hold Bakugou's hand."It's nothing shitty hair, it's not really hurt too.."Kirishima took a deep breathes then walk to Bakugou's bed and took a medicine box under the bed."Let me heal that."Kirishima said then take Bakugou's left hand."I said its fine!"Kirishima still didn't want to listen to Bakugou's answer,so she just heal the scars faster."There... It's not that hard.","Ugh whatever just continue your work!"Bakugou said to Kirishima trying to hide his blushing face."Your welcome and okay."Kirishima said then kiss his cheek.Did h-he kiss m-me ugh whatever....!!!  Bakugou thought then looking away trying to hide his love feelings... From his crush...

TBC...