🌿 List of Episodes - Volume 1 🌿

Author's Note

I've been writing down long summaries/plotlines about the stories and chapters I planned to write down for this AU of mine!

At the moment only 12 Chapters are planned out, but there will be more coming out soon once the aforementioned chapters are all written

This section is labeled as "List of Episodes" as if they are plotlines of anime episodes, although there will be a few notes at the end.

Disclaimer: All characters belongs to Cookie Run Kingdom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Episode 1: Two Can Keep a Secret About the Clover Soul Jam
Herb Kimura is seen as the typical polite and kindhearted popular boy that is admired by nearly everyone.
Deep down though, he's more than just that, and is actually the young son of the almighty Sea Fairy that was gifted a necklace containing the Clover Soul Jam!
Herb kept his status as a Legendary Cookie a secret between him and other Legendaries and Ancients alike throughout his life, making sure that not a single sense of evil steals the gifted Clover Soul Jam and even captures Herb himself.
During another typical day in the school and city, Herb is assigned to help guide a new fellow cookie and classmate.
The newcomer himself didn't trust anyone in the city aside from Herb, causing him to eventually tell his own secret to him.
Said secret is nearly identical as Herb himself, as he too tells about the secret he's been keeping for such a long time.

Episode 2: The Grand Gleaming Gala
All the Legendary and Ancient Cookies are invited over to attend The Grand Gleaming Gala!
Herb is very excited to attend it once again while Dark Choco could care less about heading to a huge party that's held once every six months.
However, since the gala was made fit for Legendary and Ancient Cookies only, Herb and Dark Choco had to go attend it without the rest of their friends.

Episode 3: Best Frenemies Forever
While Cherry Blossom is happily hanging out with her friends, someone in particular that she hasn't seen for quite some time proceeds to approach her.
That being an aspiring young shrine maiden named Pomegranate Sunako, seen as pretty elegant and polite towards everyone.
Well that's what Cherry Blossom thought, as Pomegranate slowly and progressively acted differently towards everyone behind her back, almost as if there was a sense of fear and concern lurking within her mind.

Episode 4: Red Velvet and the City
The cookies stumble upon the loyal knight Red Velvet from the Hollyberry Kingdom, who claims to be on an off-duty break.
It seems to be the case at first, until loads of rumors of Red Velvet going missing emerged in a matter of a couple of hours.
Red Velvet tells the real reason why he is here in the first place, confirming that it's because he ran away from a corrupt priestess, who uses her role and power as an authority figure and takes advantage of it.

Episode 5: Infiltration in the Airship
It's September 26, the day that Dark Choco Watanabe wa born.
Initially planning to have the typical birthday dinner in the kingdom until Pure Vanilla Uchiha proposed a new idea to Dark Choco's father, Dark Cacao Watanabe.
Offering to use his blimp-like airship to celebrate the young prince's birthday for this year, even inviting the cookies that Dark Choco himself knows both prior and during his time in Cookie Biscuit City.
The day of Dark Choco's birthday celebration comes, and everyone is excited to partake in a more unique way to celebrate.
However things start to turn from a typical birthday into a real life game of "Who Done It" when one of the guests decides to secretly crash the party.

Episode 6: Sister Cherry Social
The students in Little Crumbs Elementary are going on a field trip to visit Cookie Biscuit High School.
Cherry Blossom helps out her teacher, Espresso, with handling them during their tour-like trip.
Chaos will ensue, with Cherry Blossom and her little sister Cherry Bomb as they have more than they bargain for!

Episode 7: Full Experimental Alchemist
Cream Puff has her typical meetings with the rest of the Student Council. This time discussing what they can do for upcoming events in the school.
Alchemist suggests doing a science fair, and secretly seeks out someone for some assistance, using her latest transmutation circle to reach them.
Finding Dark Enchantress and also her childhood friend Strawberry Crepe, making a nice little offer for the former. Now gaining favor from Dark Enchantress, Alchemist can put the science fair in place. And also go on with her own plans, for the greater good of dough.

Episode 8: Beneath the Mask
Things take a turn when sightings of an infamous Phantom Thief known as Phantom Bleu has been seen lurking around the very kingdom they inhabit.
Strangely enough this happened during the week Sparkling was having his one week vacation with his father and two uncles, visiting his grandparents who reside in the Hollyberry Kingdom.
Chaos ensues even further when Phantom Bleu are seemingly now in cahoots with the infamous elegant and intelligent burglar named Kumiho.
Red Velvet asks Sparkling to help him with this huge sense of injustice. But is there more beneath the mask compared to what's shown on the surface?

Episode 9: Ocean of Luminous Flowers
Herb plans to take his friends over to the Shimmering Ocean Village, where his mother watches over and lives on from the Tower of Frozen Waves.
A little tropical vacation from Friday to Sunday, filled with the strong feeling of serene love and warmth of the ocean.
Silly antics come in as well, with Herb introducing the others to those he's known in the village. Exploring the fun moments in the tropical beach village and overall new environment.

Episode 10: The Plant Sage, The Venus Flytrap, and The Garden of Ivies
For a while now Herb has taken such loving and passionate care of a young venus flytrap who seemingly couldn't grow and is forever small.
But the young Nature God continues to take care of it every day in the school's science lab, giving it all the love and care it needs.
One day however the plant itself ended up breaking out of its terrarium, before kidnapping the one who took care of it, right in front of the teacher's and other student's very eyes.

Episode 11: Who's that Ancient? (Part 1)
Herb begins to wonder what happened to ancient cookies Black Iris and White Lily while he is reading a book on Legendaries and Ancients.
During a school event happening for the entire school day today, it became the victim of the sudden chaos when Dark Enchantress Cookie sent the Cookies of Darkness to attack.
With the dark magician girl now knowing where Herb and the others study, the green-haired legendary needs to find someone to help him save everyone including his friends.

Episode 12: Who's that Ancient? (Part 2)
Herb manages to get out right before Dark Enchantress summons a barrier, causing help from the outside to not intervene with what's going on in the inside of Cookie Biscuit High School.
During a quick dive into a neighboring forest in the city, there lies a big glowing green crystal. Herb went closer and freed whoever was trapped there.
It turns out to be White Lily Hayashi, the younger twin sister of Black Iris Hayashi aka; Dark Enchantress Cookie.