🪴Chapter 1 - Two Can Keep a Secret About the Clover Soul Jam🪴

Author's Note

It took me a while to finally make Chapter 1 of my Cookie Run Kingdom Kimura AU! Yes this is the shortened title version of this little AU of mine, and I'm so happy that I'm finally able to showcase it again!

If you want to check out what will be the upcoming episodes/chapters for the CRK Kimura AU, feel free to check out the section labeled "List of Episodes" to find out more!

I'll also try to make the future chapters smaller in length, since this one took me about a week to finish. Similar to an anime episode, this will take a while to finish this aforementioned chapter.

But nevertheless, I hope you guys still enjoy Chapter 1 of my CRK Kimura AU!

Disclaimer: All characters belongs to Devsisters, and is overall an original story with their cookie characters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plotline

Herb Kimura is seen as the typical polite and kindhearted popular boy that is admired by nearly everyone.

Deep down though, he's more than just that, and is actually the young son of the almighty Sea Fairy that was gifted a necklace containing the Clover Soul Jam!

Herb kept his status as a Legendary Cookie a secret between him and other Legendaries and Ancients alike throughout his life, making sure that not a single sense of evil steals the gifted Clover Soul Jam and even capture Herb himself.

During another typical day in the school and city, Herb is assigned to help guide a new fellow cookie and classmate.

The newcomer himself didn't trust anyone in the city aside from Herb, causing him to eventually to tell his own secret to him.

Said secret is nearly identical as Herb himself, as he too tells about the secret he's been keeping for such a long time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Around 15 Years Ago...

It was another peaceful night in the castle garden, as the calm and collected Sea Fairy, a fellow legendary cookie from the might of the seas, proceeded to enter the aforementioned garden to take care of her favorite plant.

The starry night sky was filled with shooting stars, falling down onto Earthbread for every cookie to see. Sea Fairy gazed at that set of stars, all while gently humming a soothing tune when taking care of the pastel green flower.

Deep in her mind, she calmly began to make a wish upon the shooting stars. She treated this particular flower similar to how a mother would to her child. Such as reading stories, giving it great care, and just being an overall loving mother!

One shooting star ended up hearing her wish, and it proceeded to shine brighter than the rest. This caused Sea Fairy to briefly be blinded by its light.

When she was able to open them shortly after the brightness faded away, she heard a faint cry of a newborn baby coming from the plant she took care of. With deep concern, the legendary blue-haired being slowly approached the area where the cry was.

A small glow faded into a young newborn cookie, with green-hair as bright like any typical plant. Sea Fairy gently picked him up, as she gently shed a tear of happiness when she saw that her wish has come true!

"There, there...", Sea Fairy whispered soothingly while rubbing the little one's back in a motherly manner, "I promise to take good care of you... My sweet little Herb..."

~~~

During the Present Day...

"Oh! Hello Mister Sunshine!", the 15-year old Herb Kimura happily opened his window, allowing the sun to shine down on him within this brand new day.