🌱 Cookie Run Kingdom Bonds 🌱

Author's Note

Here's a small showcase of Cookie Run Kingdom Bonds with the cookie characters that show up in the Cookie Run Kimura AU 🎀

Although for this particular Wattpad Entry, the cookies showcased will have their official full names from the game itself. But all of these Cookie Run Bonds have the Kimura AU Renditions of the characters ✨

Disclaimer: The Cookie Run Kimura AU is made by me, which features a lot of characters from the Cookie Run Franchise created by Devsisters 🍪

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Cookie Run Kimura AU - Kingdom Bonds

Today's Going to be a Great Day!
*Herb Cookie
*Dark Choco Cookie
*Cherry Blossom Cookie
*Sparkling Cookie
*Cream Puff Cookie

Synopsis
A bright sunny day with Herb and his friends hanging out together within Cookie Biscuit City. Random shenanigans do ensue, however in the end it's always a fun time in the end with these group of friends.

~~~

Midnight Ocean Celebration
*Sea Fairy Cookie
*Herb Cookie
*Peppermint Cookie
*Sorbet Shark Cookie
*Moonlight Cookie

Synopsis
There's a festival known as the Midnight Ocean Celebration that happens twice a year in Shimmering Ocean Village. Moonlight and Sea Fairy host this together, with the help of several cookies with a close connection with the ocean life, nightlife, and even the life of nature.

~~~

Are You For Real?
*Red Velvet Cookie
*Sparkling Cookie
*Roguefort Cookie
*Hollyberry Cookie

Synopsis
Red Velvet wanted to get to know Sparkling a bit more, seeing him as an older brother figure who he can seek advice from. Unfortunately the infamous Phantom Bleu crashes the party that Red Velvet invited Sparkling too, but it doesn't seem as bad as it seems.

~~~

Wice Cakes are Best Cakes!
*Moon Rabbit Cookie
*Mochi Bunny Cookie
*Stardust Cookie
*Kyu-Kyu the Space Donut

Synopsis
Moon Rabbit stumbled upon Mochi Bunny during his midnight strolls within the Hollyberry Kingdom, with the latter of the two himself also trying to think of what to give to his adoptive father Stardust. Luckily Moon Rabbit teaches him how to make some yummy rice cakes (aka; wice cakes), which eventually makes a indirect but overall wholesome family bonding.

~~~

Chaotic School Trip
*Mango Cookie
*Milk Cookie
*Mint Choco Cookie
*Cream Puff Cookie
*Vampire Cookie
*Ananas Dragon Cookie

Synopsis
The Student Council went on a school trip to the Tropical Soda Islands, but a band of pirates decided to ruin all the fun for those within the Watermelon Isle. Mango has a strong connection with Ananas Dragon, and they are willing to help the Student Council for the young cookie's sake specifically.

~~~

Miraculous Error Duo
*Gingerbrave
*Herb Cookie

Synopsis
Chaos ensues with Gingerbrave and Herb, who are capable in Breaking the Fourth Wall. Ranging from knowledge for the Cookie Run Franchise, or maybe stuff like other video games or real life culture too!

~~~

Fight Me, Now!
*Dark Choco Cookie
*Purple Yam Cookie
*Raspberry Cookie

Synopsis
Dark Choco usually gets an unwilling fight request from Raspberry, which is similar to the same unwilling fight request from Purple Yam. He always comes up top, but what if Raspberry and Purple Yam team up to become victorious once and for all?

~~~

Three Agile Brothers and a Lovable Son
*Sparkling Cookie
*Earl Gray Cookie
*Roguefort Cookie
*Langue De Chat Cookie

Synopsis
It was supposed to be a small little get together with the Isui Brothers, with Sparkling happily joining in. But during their little family bonding, a sudden robbery decides to kidnap the three of them, and Sparkling himself has to come save his father and his two uncles.

~~~

Twilight Syndrome: The Truth Behind Closed Doors
*Dark Cacao Cookie
*Clotted Cream Cookie
*Light Cream Cookie
*Elder Custard Cookie

Synopsis
Light Cream has passed away due to an illness, everyone knew that especially her son Clotted Cream. Dark Cacao goes to the Creme Republic as per request by the 9 Elders, but during his stay there for these meetings the dark-haired king figured out the real truth. Light Cream didn't pass on from an illness, as her death was actually caused by Elder Custard Sr.

~~~

Aren't You a Little Young to be Rumor Confirmers?
*Custard Cookie III
*Pancake Cookie
*Cream Unicorn Cookie

Synopsis
Custard III and Pancake secretly run an account on Instagraham (aka; Cookie Instagram) known as "Truthful Third Eye" to confirm rumors on the cruel cookies that are in fact true. Cream Unicorn figures out that these young cookies made this account, and joins in on their little play on the game as they want to help both kids bring justice. But all three gotta make sure to not get caught.

~~~

Juice Bar Regulars
*Sparkling Cookie
*Herb Cookie
*Vampire Cookie
*Mint Choco Cookie
*Cocoa Cookie

Synopsis
Sparkling spends his part-time job as a bartender in the Juice Bar, which is part of the Grandmaster Hotel. Cookies such as his childhood friend Herb, boyfriend Vampire, and great friend Mint Choco and Cocoa all hangout together within these amazing evenings.

~~~

Holy Virtue Angels
*Mango Cookie
*Lime Cookie
*Orange Cookie
*Peppermint Cookie
*Bumbleberry Cookie
*Peach Cookie
*Devil Cookie

Synopsis
Cookies created by the Sugar Swan, who roam around as ordinary cookies helping everyone with their corresponding virtue. Devil is the recent member of the group, representing Chastity.

~~~

Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic
*Princess Cookie
*Pomegranate Cookie
*Cherry Blossom Cookie

Synopsis
A trio of cookies who each represent the lawful, neutral, and chaotic alignments. Princess being Lawful Neutral, Pomegrante being True Neutral, and Cherry Blossom being Chaotic Neutral.

~~~

Double Date, with a Side of Princess
*Princess Cookie
*Knight Cookie
*Adventurer Cookie
*Red Velvet Cookie
*Sparkling Cookie
*Vampire Cookie

Synopsis
Sparkling and Vampire go on their date. With Red Velvet, Adventurer, and Knight doing the same with their own date. Heading into a hotel-resort-casino hybrid building, with Princess sneakily inviting herself in for the fun within the establishment.

~~~

Misadventures with a Spicy Dragon, Paladin Princess, and Potion Brewer
*Capsaicin Cookie
*Kouign-Amann Cookie
*Prince Juice Cookie

Synopsis
Capsaicin is a strong spice-themed dragon, Kouign-Amann is an independent princess and paladin, and Prune Juice is an ordinary cookie who makes very amazing potions. Prune Juice himself isn't a dragon nor royalty like his polyamorous partners, but he loves them nonetheless.

~~~

Honey & Butter
*Gingerbrave
*Herb Cookie
*Sea Fairy Cookie
*Dark Cacao Cookie
*Dark Choco Cookie

Synopsis
A limited time event made itself into Cookie Biscuit City, which is a yummy event made by the company called Honey & Butter. It's one yummy, silly, and very fun event to go that's for sure!