🪴 Chapter 3 - Best Frenemies Forever 🪴

Author's Note

Because of things such as other pieces of artworks and writings, as well as simply hanging out with the sweetest friends of mine, story updates will take a while to do

As of now I finish each chapter at least in a 2-4 month span of time, so future chapters will take a while to finish writing as much as the other stories

But either way, I truly hope you enjoy Chapter 3 of my Cookie Run Kingdom Kimura AU as much as the previous chapters

Disclaimer: All of these characters are from the Cookie Run Franchise, made by the Devsisters. Overall it's a story made for fun and for myself trying out new things.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plotline

While Cherry Blossom is happily hanging out with her friends, someone in particular that she hasn't seen for quite some time proceeds to approach her.

That being an aspiring young priestess named Pomegranate Sunako, seen as pretty elegant and polite towards everyone.

Well that's what Cherry Blossom thought, as Pomegranate slowly and progressively acted differently towards everyone behind her back, almost as if there was a sense of fear and concern lurking within her mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Somewhere within beneath the darkest depths of Earthbread, there lies a horrid sight. A tall tower containing the concept of black, white, as well as red filled with nothing but devastating fire and horrendous amount of strawberry jam.

A cookie with such powerful magic that is as dark as a night found this realm. Turning into this sadistic harbinger against her will, being reborn with severely sick intentions.

Not that many cookies can access this place. They need to be equipped with special magical items that are created by a Legendary or Ancient Status Cookie. And during the faithful day where Herb and Dark Choco got captured by this sorceress, the rest of their friends in their friend group had access to Herb's Magical Pastel Seashell and ultimately teleported to wherever the green-haired cookie was.

With that, Dark Enchantress both created and gave a certain item for the cookies that work under her. A magical gem that the cookie can use to teleport back to the towering base, not to mention the gem will automatically change colors to the corresponding cookie that it was given to.

Soon enough this sorceress gathered a few followers. Cookies that were deemed as despairing outcasts with the greatest potential, or even shunned upon by the entirety of citizens inhabiting Earthbread.

They were dubbed with the label "Cookies of Darkness", who are classified as cookies that fell into the hands of such grave parts of the dark, ultimately being converted towards an evil route.

Needless to say, these cookies are deemed as the ones that should be avoided at all costs. Ranging between things such as petty fights or very skilled manipulation, perhaps a lot more.

~~~

"Meet your end!!", that was the last sentence that was shouted out, as the defeating blow was slashed towards the rivaling cookie.

Cherry Blossom yelled out in shock, as she got hit by the finalized blow from her opponent. Hitting the soft floor in the middle of the training fields located at the back of Cookie Biscuit High School.

"Heh~ As expected!", the coffee magic user and teacher, named Espresso Noir, smirked in a haughty manner, "Cocoa Butter dominated over his first close-combat cookie batch competition!"