🪴Chapter 2 - The Grand Gleaming Gala🪴

Author's Note

I sincerely apologize that it took a long time for me to finally publish Chapter 2 of my Cookie Run Kingdom Kimura AU.

School and other pieces of art was inserted into my brain and made me want to work on that instead, but overall I'm going to finally showcase the second chapter to all you Cookie Run Fans!

Disclaimer: All of these characters are from the Cookie Run Franchise, created by the Devsisters. Overall it's just a story made for fun!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plotline

All the Legendary and Ancient Cookies are invited over to attend The Grand Gleaming Gala!

Herb is very excited to attend it once again while Dark Choco could care less about heading to a huge party that's held once every six months.

However, since the gala was made fit for Legendary and Ancient Cookies only, Herb and Dark Choco had to go attend it without the rest of their friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been an entire week since that particular Friday afternoon with Herb Kimura and his friends. The young green-haired legendary status cookie met Cocoa Butter Kaname, who was actually Dark Choco Watanabe under an alias.

From there, Dark Choco and Herb himself were captured by Dark Enchantress Cookie, the same evildoer that they saw in a shared dream. Luckily, the rest of his friends were able to rescue both of them and eventually escape that place together.

At first, Herb was concerned that his close friends now know his, and Dark Choco's, actual status. But after hearing from his mother, Sea Fairy, things were clear with the trio's help in keeping the secret.

Everything the young cookie dealt with that day must have been fate. At least that's what he thinks about constantly every time it revolves around any kind of event that usually happens almost in the blink of an eye.

~~~

It was another bright Friday morning. Herb happily walked into the school building, meeting up with his little friend group at the rooftop.

"Hey guys!!", Herb himself approached in a polite and kindhearted manner, "How are you all doing?"

Sparkling turned to face the green-haired teen, given a small chuckle of happiness as he did just that, "Hello there Herby! Looking dazzling as always I see?"

Both turned to face Cherry Blossom, who happens to be holding the urge to laugh at something. Herb raised an eyebrow in a confused and slightly nervous manner, gently poking her shoulder to get her attention.

"Oh my!", Cherry Blossom gasped with excitement, "Didn't realize that you just came, Herb!"

Herb nervously chuckles, "My bad, Cherry Blossom. But if I'm allowed to ask, what are you thinking about right now?"

The energetic pink-haired girl proceeded to let out her urge to laugh before pointing at both Cream Puff and Dark Choco (shown as his alias Cocoa Butter). Both of which seemed to be having a conversation that Cherry Blossom personally deems funny.

"You can't be serious about that Cream Puff...", Dark Choco shook his head in a calmly annoyed manner.

Cream Puff poked her fingers together in embarrassment about earlier, "The other members in the Student Council can be a bit crazy at times. Crazy in a funny or weird way."

Dark Choco rolled his eyes, obviously having a more stern look, "That doesn't explain why the Secretary of the council confessed that he's got the likes for me..."