🪴 Episode 6 - Sister Cherry Social 🪴

Author's Note

From what I can say with Episode 6 in particular is that this is one of the chapters within my Cookie Run Kimura AU that I've revisioned the most amount of times.

But I think the finalized version of this chapter ended up being somewhat if not pretty good compared to the few ideas I had for it initially.

Small Note: Episode 6 and Episode 7 mainly take place during the same day. With Episode 6 ending in the afternoon, whereas Episode 7 finishes up a few hours after it story-wise.

Disclaimer: All the characters are from the Cookie Run Franchise, which is created by Devsisters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plotline

The students in Little Crumbs Elementary are going on a field trip to visit Cookie Biscuit High School.

Cherry Blossom helps out her teacher, Espresso, with handling them during their tour-like field trip.

Chaos will ensue, with Cherry Blossom and her little sister Cherry Bomb as they have more than they bargain for!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cookie Biscuit High School, Classroom 2-A

Tuesday, 8:37am in the Morning

"Excited to attend class again Herb?", Latte beamed a bright and enthusiastic smile, seeing the green-haired teen happily doodling on his tablet.

Herb looked up at his teacher, showing an equal sense of happiness that's sprinkled in with encouragement, "I sure am, Professor Latte! Especially for what's planned tomorrow for the whole school day!"

It's been exactly a week since Herb celebrated Dark Choco's birthday with his friends and the young prince himself. The celebration was something unexpected for the most part, thankfully everything worked out in the end. Even having a nice dinner within the Dark Cacao Kingdom when Gingerbrave rerouted the Vanilla Airship to the citadel walls as it was the closest location.

The rest of the few days after that went on like normal, sometimes with very silly and fun moments in Cookie Biscuit City. And with a new in-school event too, coming during the day after today.

Latte approached the polite young teen, wanting to discuss more about tomorrow's in-school event while waiting for the rest of the students to enter the classroom, "The kids from Little Crumbs Elementary School will be visiting here in Cookie Biscuit High School for a field trip tomorrow. Are you excited to help the little ones during their visitation?"

Herb laughed with a smile as bright as the flowers during a comforting sunny day, "Of course I am! It's always great to bring happiness and joy to anyone who needs it. The kids in that Elementary School will be happy during their field trip here, with the help of all of you."

A couple of high school students were asked if they can help contribute with that upcoming field trip. Every member of the Student Council made sure everything is organized and exciting, plus several other students volunteered as well.

Herb in particular was given the task to be one of the three club leaders represented, giving a great speech for their respective clubs before both showing and teaching the elementary schoolers how things work around there. The secret legendary cookie is the Gardening Club Leader, with the club itself being one of the best when it comes to charity events both on-and-off school days.

Either way, it was going to be a pretty big event for all the cookies involved. Something that has a lot of students both from Little Crumbs Elementary and Cookie Biscuit High School ready for the amazing moment to come.