five

Amber

I met with Sierra again on Friday, this time a little more honest than normal. I didn't get into anything personal, but I did talk a little bit more about not sleeping, but that was about it. Sierra did give me more exercises and advice, which I appreciated as per usual.

Everything was the same though. Home nothing changed. My sister and her friends still brought random guys over all the time. The guys still made comments about me, and I hated it. I didn't even have my own room anymore, my sister took over. Sometimes I got to stay on the couch, and tonight was a lucky night for me.

I was woken up to someone coming down the steps loudly, making me sigh and wake up. I looked over to see a random guy coming down, who I hadn't recognized. Instead of engaging with conversation, I laid my head back down to fall asleep as he raided the pantry. As I began to doze off again, I was woken up with someone moving my hair, making me instantly wake up to see the guy knelt down next to me.

"Whoever you came over with is upstairs," I tried to reply coldly, but it came out shaky.

"I know, but you're down here," he smirked before sitting on top of me.

"I'm fifteen, get the hell off of me," I snapped, trying to kick him off of me, but he was a lot stronger than me. He kissed my neck and began to move his hands up and down my body as I fought to get him off. I was yelling for someone to come help me, praying that Kate would hear me.

"Gabe, come on," I heard Kate's voice. He stopped and looked over to see her, getting off of me and following her back up.

"You didn't tell me you had a hot younger sister," he said as they went upstairs.

"Cause she's not hot," Kate snapped. I felt tears fill my eyes as I sat up, still feeling him on top of me. I grabbed my phone and rushed out to the patio, sitting down on the step and going through my contacts. I clicked on my dad's contact and listened to his voice message.

"Hey, it's Derek. Sorry I missed your call, but leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible," the voice message said, before beeping. That made me burst out crying.

"I miss you, and I need you," I stuttered as I looked up at the stars. "I need you here, please come back, please," I begged before the call ended.

If he was here, none of this would have happened.

As I continued to cry, I sat my phone down on the porch and let myself cry as much as I needed. Everything was falling apart, and I couldn't fix it. This was something beyond me, and I knew I needed help. With shaking hands, I picked up my phone again and clicked on another contact, finally calming down.

"Amber?" I heard Sierra ask. "It's one in the morning, is something wrong?"

"Can we meet tomorrow?" I asked, trying to sound normal but knew my voice was far from that.

"Of course darling, I have an opening at noon," she told me. "Is everything ok?"

"No, not really," I admitted.

"Are you safe?" she quickly asked.

"Yeah, I just need to talk tomorrow," I told her to calm down her worries.

"Alright, I will see you tomorrow,"

"Thank you," I sighed in relief.

"You don't need to thank me,"