eleven

Luke

"And I think that's it," Ms. Robin told us after we finished signing the paperwork. I sighed in relief and looked at Sierra, keeping a huge smile on my face. "I can check up on her next week,"
"Thank you,"

"I'll see you next week," she sent a small smile, then left. I looked at Sierra with a smile, watching her shoulders loosen from being so tense.

"Relax, it's all done," I held her hand, rubbing circles on the back of it.

"Finally," she leaned back in her chair, looking at me with a smile. "Should we go home?"

"We need to stop by her place and get some of her clothes," I reminded her.

"What about her sister?"

"The cops arrested them, so the house is empty," I told her.

"Let's let Amber decide, she might not want to go,"

"Alright," I nodded. We both got up and went back to my office. When I opened the door, I expected to see Amber sitting on the couch, but the office was empty. I felt Sierra squeeze my hand tightly as she panicked.

"She's gone," she frantically said, "she left again,"
"It's ok, we just need to go downstairs and ask the front desk, they were already told that she was a risk for running," I reminded her calmly, though I was freaking out. I didn't know why she ran off, I thought we were doing what she wanted us to do, but maybe I jumped the gun on that.

"Ok," Sierra nodded, taking a deep breath.

"It's ok," I reassured her. We started to head over to the elevators, but to our relief we didn't have to go far. Amber exited from the bathroom, and I felt a wave of relief wash over me. "There you are," I smiled.

"Sorry, I had to use the bathroom," she apologized.

"No need to apologize," I reassured her, but her eyebrows furrowed.

"You guys look panicked,"

"We were just worried you ran off," I admitted, but she shook her head.

"No, I wouldn't do that now," she quickly reassured us.

"Good, you'll never have to," Sierra promised her.

"Do you want to get some stuff from your sisters?" I offered and she nodded. "We'll also get you stuff,"

"You don't have to get me anything,"

"Trust us, we want to," I told her.

"And we can decorate your room however you want," Sierra added. "Let's get going, we have a lot to do this week,"