VI

Weed, pizza and confessions pt2

Suddenly i felt an arm wrap around my waist. . .Dee's arm. . .

It caused my hole body to freeze, his grip became tighter as he pulled me closer. I noticed the higher he was the more cuddly he got so it was probably just that, he was just a cuddly high. But that didn't stop me from freaking out! His arm started to move up my torso and slightly under my shirt, he was starting to get dangerously close to my chest. . .to my binder. . .fuck! I forgot to take of my binder! Ykw it cant be that bad right? Ill just be a little uncomfortable so what - as if on cue a sharp pain shot me right in the chest. . .

After a small debate i decided to go to the bathroom and take it off for a bit, i slowly crawled of the bed trying not to wake enyone up but to no avail, in a quiet but gravelly voice Dee said;

"Is that you larry?"

"Yeah, just going to the bathroom sorry for waking you up" i explained before closing the door and running to the bathroom, locking the door once inside and sliding to the floor. I took my binder of as soon as i caught my breath. What am i gonna do???? I can't go back with my binder of! I mean i dont mind if sal or ask see me without it but im not even out to dee!

Eventually i gave up and decided to sit in the liveing room for a but, i put on the tv, surfing through whatever channels where on. My binder was on the back of the chair, i decided to just put in on when i decided to go back to the couch.

After what felt like an eternity i was almost half asleep when i heard a door open and shut before a voice called

"Eh- Larry?"

☽︎☠︎︎☾︎

Dee's pov:

It's been an hour or so since Larry left, i couldn't get back to sleep so i stayed on my phone, after a while i started to get a little concerned so i eventually gave in and decided to see if he was ok.

I crept out the room to see a shadowy figure on the other end of the hallway, parts of it where illuminated by the blue glow of the TV,

"Eh- larry?"

"Oh- um hey Dee!" His vote cracked, "what are you doing up?"

"You where takeing forever to get back so i thought id check on you"

"Awww Dee you do have a heart!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Mind if i join you?"

"I- um sure" i made my way to him and sat down, as i did something feel of the back if the chair and hit me. I picked it up realiseing it was a t-shirt or something- wait- "is this a binder?" Shit. I didn't mean to say that out loud. . .

"I- um- " Larry stuttered, clearly panicked. .he sighed, looking to the ground "yeah. It is."

"Why- do you-"

"Im trans."

"Oh."

"Oh." He looked up at me with a weak smile "im sorry i didn't tell you i. . .i know its dumb, we've only known eachover for like a few weeks but i. .i was scared to tell you because i didn't want you to freak out and avoid me because. . .i didn't want to loose you because. . ." He stopped, unsure of what he was going to say.

"Hey, you dont have to be sorry. im completely fine with it y'know?" I said, im not the best at these type of situations so i hope i said the right thing. . ."and you definitely dont have to worry about loseing me, what even gave you that idea?" I slightly chuckled, partly because i was nervous and partly because i never thought in a million years someone would be scared of loseing me. . .

"I. . .Dee."

"Mh?"

"Dee, i like you."

☽︎☠︎︎☾︎

Haha fu im makeing this 3 parts >:)

Word count: 699

(Ps) this chapter was really annoying to write bc of glitches and shit so i didn't reread this