VII

Weed, pizza and confessions pt3

"Dee, i like you."

"Wait. . .you like me?" hE WHAT!? LARRY LIKED ME??? ME?? Fucking hell Dee, calm down. "I- im sorry i think i missheard you?"

"I like you. Like have a crush in you. I know we dont know eachover well for fuck sake i dont even know if you like guys let alone trans ones- shit. im so sorry! I shouldn't of said enything! Just forget this happened!" He slumped over, his head in his hands.

I couldn't comprehend what was going on. . .he liked me? I liked him? Fuck what would lif do? Without much more thought i moved my hand up to cup larrys face, tears poured down his face as i moved his head to look at me.

"Im sorry." He spoked, his voice wobbly. Fuck it.

I leaned down and kissed him. I always thought the hole feeling fireworks cliche was just a- well a cliche! But holy shit i felt like i was gonna explode. . .since when did i think like this. . .

☽︎☠︎︎☾︎

(Larrys pov)

He was kissing me! Dee was fucking kissing me! And he was good at it~ i could feel myself turn into putty under his touch, i obviously kissed back. This went on for a while before we pulled apart.

"You kissed me?" I asked, both stunned, flustered and on the edge of anouther breakdown.

"Yeah. . .i did" he smiled, like actually smiled!

"So you like me back?"

"Yeah," he sighed "but i don't know"

"What do you mean?"

"I dont- i don't know what i am" his manner suddenly went cold and seriouse "i dont think im gay, or bi- i don't know"

"Hey~ its ok. You don't have to figure it out right now. I mean some people don't ever figure it out, they just don't worry about lables" i smiled takeing his hand in mine, he seemed to warm up again.

"Yeah, i guess."

"We can figure it out together, that is if you want to" we exchanged a look, a look of empathy, a look of happiness and a look of confusion all in one.

"Yeah. . .id like that" he leaned back on the couch, i followed and put my head on his shoulder "so what does that make us?" He looked down at me, his blue eyes glowing under the TV.

"Whatever you want us to be" i smirked. He stayed silent for what felt like forever but eventually replied with;

"Dateing?"

"Yeah that works" i chuckled, going up for a kiss. His lips where soft like his hands that trailed around my waist and up my back. . ."shit"

"What??"

"I forgot to put my binder on"

"Oh um- do you want me to leave the room or do you-"

"Just turn around" i chuckled a little. He quickly turned around and i put on my binder, as soon as i did i snaked my arms around Dee's waist pulling him towards me, he turned around and we continue are little make out session.

"Eh- hem" someone coughed "not to interrupt this but its like nearly 10-" it was Ash.

"10!?" Me and Dee said in sync

"Yeah!" Sal interrupted "we have practice dude!"

"Practice?" Dee questioned

"Oh um, me and sal are trying to start a band" i explained

"Cool."

"Larrrryyy c'mon!"

"Jeez give me a second to get dressed." I huffed as i stood up to go to my room "dee you need some clothes?"

"I- sure?"

"Aight give me a second"

☽︎☠︎︎☾︎

I got changed and re-entered the living room to see Dee, sal and ash watching TV- well more like Dee was watching it while ignoring sal and ash who were undoubtedly teasing him about me.

"Left you some clothes on my bed" i smiled. He got up and left, almost instantly sal and ash redirected their focus to me. . .

"You told him?"

"Duh."

"About the trans thing aswell?"

"Uh yeah i guess"

"You official?"

"I think so? We said we're dateing so id asume so?"

"Mmmh ok"

"Is that all?" I smirked "cuzz if so imma make breakfast- lunch- brunch? Whatever."

"Ooo can i get some?" Sal chirped up

"Im just reheating the pizza"

"Even better" sal exclaimed, i roled my eyes and put the pizza in the microwave. Just as it finished Dee entered the room, he was wearing some jeans and my Chelsea Grin hoodie.

"Nice hoodie" he smirked

"Seen them live y'know?"

"Wait actually?" He looked suprised and intreeged by my statement

"Yeah it was amazing!"

"Wish I could of went" he sighed

"We should go to a concert some time!" Sal interrupted

"I wonder if sanitys fall is playing near by~" Ash said hinting at something "and if only i got us tickets~"

"Get fucked" i laughed in shock "for real!?"

"Mhm" ash humed failing to hide a smile "next month, just got anounced last week suprised you didn't hear"

"Holy fuck knuckles i owe you big time" i hugged ash in the tightest hug i could manage

"Dont mention it, take it as a thank you for saving my ass from tge cultist" she giggled

"Not even gonna ask" Dee spoke up, "first human lunch meat now cultist? Your insane."

"Oh shut up yk im amazing" i retorted "or you wouldn't of agreed to dateing me~" he just rolled his eyes in response, a faint blush spread across his cheeks

"About that-" sal started "do you want us to keep that secret?" I waited for Dee to answer, he looked alarmed but he tried to hide it "eh- can you?"

"Of course!" Sal and Ash assured, he glanced at me and i nodded as a signal that I was fine with it. I never noticed till now but Dee's eyes where a beautiful blue, icy and cold but the longer i stared at them the warmer they where. . .

"Now lets get going!"