short story (part 3)

Part 3

So far Kuea was truly crazy about Lian without saying... He named everything (Dragon), which is the meaning of Lian's name... I think that's very cute.

Lian = Dragon in Chinese
Kilian / Kilen= Dragon in Thai
Quilian (Kuea's BMW Bike) = Dragon... forgot the language that this came from.
Kirin = Dragon in Japanese

Kuea = “Support” in Thai

Lian brought Toothless and Light Fury dolls for Keua as a gift (toothless for Valentine and Light Fury for Birthday) and then he saw them again in one of Kirin's Youtube videos.

Kirin put the dolls behind his drum set... Lian got excited and saw this as a game he wanted to win...he wanted to win over Keua that he wanted Kuea to be himself... he seriously wanted them to be real to each other and was planning to force Keua out from the fake shell.

PS: Kuea didn't like animation. He fell asleep every-time watching it.
He told Lian that he went to see How to Train Your Dragon (His friend dragged him to see) and Lian thought Kuea like cartoon. They both have to learn to communicate. LoL!

After the night of their first kiss, Lian decided to show his real self to Kuea…with the hope that Kuea would show off his true self as well.

He didn’t want to just tell Kuea that he knew… He wanted Kuea to break down that wall himself… He felt Kuea didn’t have to pretend and Kuea had to know that on his own.

He already accepted Kuea in any shapes nor forms, he was just mad that he was lied to. He would let Kuea pursue his dream if that’s what Kuea wanted.