story (part7 )

Part 7

When they arrived, they never got a chance to officially get to the proposal until the last day of the trip.

Lady Kirati loved Lian and gave him the greenlight for Kuea & Lian to live together before the marriage BUT the ambassador (Kuea's dad) was unhappy with Lian.

It is not that he hated Lian...

it is more like 'no one was good enough for my child'... so he coldly reprimanded Lian. Lian was a confident man who had never afraid of anyone...

he felt so small in front of the ambassador... he was badly seeking his approval and the only way was to be at his mercy.

Lian was not allowed to be with Kuea for the whole time that they were in Austria. Slept separately... not even hand holding ... Kuea's dad didn't have to say it in those exact words but Lian got the message...

it was the true well-mannered / old family highroad way. Lian was at the ambassador's mercy.

He was very obsessed with Kuea by that point and he was having such a hard time sleeping alone.

The ambassador ordered Lian to go back to Thailand with his parents in a week and Kuea would stay 2 weeks longer here with them.

He wasn't asking. He coldly said it and that's how it was going be.

Lian was exceedingly terrified and panic during the private conversation with the ambassador.

His palms were sweating... He never ever like that. The ambassador never raised his voice and that made it worse..

. He was clearly disapproval of Lian, especially the subject of moving Kuea into the apt and living together before the marriage.

.