short story (part 6)

Part 6

Kuea told him everything. He was perplexed by the amount of money Kirin made as a hobby during that brief period of time.

Kuea offered to hand him all the money. Lian said he didn’t need it. Kuea insisted…

.. so they agreed for Kuea to keep that as their safety nest if they ever needed it. Lian knew he didn’t need it.

Shortly after, Lian arranged for his team to share all his financial info, including Kirati’s properties. He’s a billionaire…

they spent hours with his team and accounting department going through the list + how they should manage Kirati properties. Lian was planning his will for everything to go to Kuea if something happened to him before they were married.

His parents would have given Kuea everything anyway. They thought of Kuea as their own, married or not.

That night, Lian gifted Kuea a superbike, Ducati Panigale v4. Because Lian didn’t want to tell Yi, his best friend

, who the bike was for, Yi, who owned the major dealers, set up the full set delivery of the bike with the whole team of sale staffs, lights and paper shoots as a prank… Lian only asked for the bow on the bike.

Lian was so embarrass with the big commotion. It was a laugh for Kuea. Kuea named the Ducati, Kirin… like his Youtube channel. (His first bike was Chelin)

During that Summer break, Kuea, Lian, Mr and Mrs Wong were on the flight to see Kuea’s parent. Keua was about to be 3rd in college.

Lian was extremely nervous like he never had before throughout his life… For Thais, proposal is done by parents or grandparents or elders.

They all have to agree or the wedding can’t take place. Lian wanted the proposal to success so badly.