Chapter 4

Aurora pov:

'Come in' was heard from the other side of the door.

Tiffany opened the door and we both walked inside.

'Hello girls' the principal Mr. Ross greets us with same pity and sympathy. What is wrong with them and why they are giving us that damn look.

Come on in and have a seat. We both sit in front of him. Tiffany spoke with her fake worried voice. 'Sir why are we here, did we do something wrong'.

'Oh no Ms. Jacobs, I called you guys here to inform you about a news we receive'. 'What kind of new' asked Tiffany. I am glad that she asks because I am scared and can't speak.

'Girls we received a call from police station that your parents are dead and' .... He was cut by Tiffany loud crying.

I just looked down, not sure if I am supposed to be happy or sad

Happy that they can't hurt me anymore or sad that what will happen to us. Suddenly pain streak in my body when my sister hugged and cried on my shoulder with all her weight on me. I wanted to throw her away because my cuts and bruises are still fresh.

'Girls I am really sorry for your loss but there is nothing I can do for you guys'.

Wow thanks for the emotional support

What will happen to us now Tiffany asked

Just then a lady came out of nowhere, 'hello girls my name is Natalia, and I will be your social worker', she said while looking all professional.

'Are we going to orphanage' my sister asked

'Maybe but before that we are taking you guys to police station and there, we will run a DNA test to see if you guys have any relatives'.

So, we are going to the orphanage, we don't have any relatives, well maybe we do. I never left the house beside coming to school, so I am not so sure.

'Well girls I hope you find any relative goodbyes'

Damn this dude really need some practice for being concerned or giving some emotional support even if it's fake. He needs to take some classes from Tiffany even she is getting better at it by minutes ever since we walked in here.

'Are you ready girls' Natalia asked, and we nodded and follow her outside the school parking lot? 'Do you guys drive here, or you need a ride' she asks while looking back at us.

'Oh, I drive here but can you give my sister ride since she doesn't like when I drive' Tiffany said with a fake sad smile. Oh, dear do you want to ride with me lady ask to which I nodded.

She gives Tiffany the address and took me with her to the police station.

This is my first time in car, and I look happily outside the window but suddenly Natalia spoke honey I know you are sad but when thing will get better. Oh, wait I forgot about my parents' death.

Bitches try to pretend even though you don't like them

But it's my first time been in the car

And it could be last now can you be shed few tears

But I am so happy to cry

'Honey let's go we are here' and went out of the car and I soon follow her out the car. Tiffany was already there and was smiling over something on her phone.

Natalia clears her throat and Tiffany looks have hugged me again 'sister our friends are hoping that we find our family and are telling us to be strong'. What is wrong with her and friends. What is up with her and hugs and what friends.

'Let's go inside girl, we got some work to do'.

We follow Natalia inside the police station and inside a room, 'girls you should rest here, and someone will come here to talk to you about your parents to tell you guys more details ok'. And with she left

Tiffany ignores me and sat on the small bed while I sat on the chair. After few minutes a police officer came and knocked on the door and then he walked in with Natalia.

'Hello guys I am officer George, and I am sorry for your loss. I want to talk about your parents. There was a shooting at club where your parents were, and we did find a woman body which fully burned but next to that we some blood of your mother and father. we didn't find any body that can confirm 100% that it's your mother because after the mass shooting club got fire and burn to ground. There are a lot of burn bodies, so we are not sure which one of them are your parents. But we will be doing some DNA test to see if you guys have any relatives who can take you guys'.

Then Natalia spoke 'can you guys' swap this in the mouth for the DNA test'. We did as she said. 'Well girls you should got some rest while we work on those'.

'Well, I am going to sleep so don't make any noise freak' and with that my sister slept. I don't know how to feel about this whole thing.

I am really confused by my sister behavior; shouldn't she be sad or maybe be crying mess, but she is just happily sleeping

I want to sleep too but there was only one bed where Tiffany is sleeping, and this chair is uncomfortable with all the bruises it's hard to sit on this plastic chair while playing with my necklace I do that whenever I am nervous. I always hide my necklace from Sir, mother, and sister I don't know why but I feel that they will take it from me if they saw it

It's been more an hour since we came here and just then Natalia came back with a file in her hand and knock on our door

I nodded my head allowing her to come in.

'Well, I have something for you guys but first you should wake your sister up. So, I can tell you guys'.

I don't want to wake her up, but I know I have too. I shake her to which she didn't move. So, I shake hard this time and she sit up and were about to slap me, but her hand stops midair when she saw Natalia in the room. So, she just glared at me.

'Well, guys I have good news for both of you. We run DNA test and find your biological family your brothers and we called your oldest brother to ask if they want to be you guys' guardians and they says yes'.

What family and they wanted us

Biological Brothers

Means there are more than just one

I never heard mother saying anything about them

'Well, your oldest brother informed us that he is in a different state. So, he will be here in few hours to pick you guys and sign the guardian paper. Get some rest before he gets here'.

With that she left

Brothers 

Author Note:

Hello guys

I hope you like the story so far. 

Please vote and comment