The Discovery

The sun's rays shined in my eyes as I sat on the first step on my porch. I was beginning to have strange dreams about people I never knew,seen,or met. It's strange. I sat there texting on my phone to Ken,who was being kind of weird.
Ken:Sup,gurl! Wyd!
Me:Nothing. Texting you,being cooked by the sun,waiting for the fucking bus.
Ken: Gawd Araine! Calm yourself!
I rolled my eyes.
Me: Whatever!

The bus pulled up to my house and I slid down the rail and onto the bus. I looked to see everyone texting on their phones and not making eye contact. Just the way I like it.. I thought,smiling. I looked to no empty seats expect my'Friend By Force'. I sat down next to him and looked at him.
He stared out the window,his long black hair hung in his face as his purple glasses stood on his face. I fixed my leather jacket then began to speak to him.
"Hey,Ty!" I yelled as I put my feet on the seat in front of us. Ty looked at me,his strange purple eyes looked into my amber eyes.
"It's Tyler,Araine." He said looked back outside the window. I crossed my arms.
"It's,Flame. Ty." I said rolling my eyes.
"Whatever!" He said. Just like David. I thought for no reason. Who was David? I never met a David in my life. Strange..
Whenever we arrived at the school I began to be flooded by names. Zoey. Madison. Kira. Shirley. Jaedyn? This was getting ridiculous. I mean, I know a Zoey but it couldn't be her.
"Flame,what's wrong?" Ty asked as he put his hand on my shoulder. I held my head.
"N-nothing!" I said shaking away the thoughts." C'mon. Your going to be late."
Time skip!
I ran inside my house and flopped my head onto the couch. My hurt like when Ken drank three beers in one go. I was now being sent strange names. PEWDS. Mando. Vanoss.
"Araine!" My mom screamed from up stairs.
"What!" I screamed with my face in the pillow.
"Can you clean the attic,please!" She said. I could tell she was vacuuming with my little baby sister,Sandy,in her arms.
"Fine." I said as I began to walk up the stairs. I was practically dragging my arms and moaning. I pulled down the ladder and climbed up it.
Dust filled the air and flew into my lungs. It made me cough. My head began to hurt like crazy. Stop! I thought kicking some junk. You are our only hope. Find us and make us remember. Someone said in my mind which sounded like a young girl.
A flash of light caught my attention. I looked over to the source and found a picture. This was not a normal picture through. It was taken two days ago. 7 people were in the photo.
A girl with blonde hair,a green streak,one blue eye and one green eye,and wearing a green hoodie. Another girl with her purple hair with black highlights cut short,purple eyes,and wear a red and purple hoodie. A guy with brown hair,a guitar, brown eyes,and wearing a similar outfit to me. Another guy with brown hair covering his left eye,has dark purple eyes,were headphones over his head,and eyeing the purple haired girl. Another guy with black hair ,sunglasses,and wearing a red hoodie. Two more guys,one with brown hair,a cap,a small beard,and wearing mostly green. The other with brown hair,sunglasses,a gold necklace,and wearing a black hoodie.
Their names came to me. Shebrine. Ender. Mando. Deadlox. Vanoss. Jack. Sky.
You see... The voice said again. Your the only one who remembers. Convince us to remember or Herobrine will take over the world. I nodded my head. I found some more picture with seemeliy normal kids and even a few that looked like animals.
Youtubers. The word came into my mind. Muses,Gamers,Players,Teachers,and Artists. I must find on of each group and have someone invent a game.