Past...

*Thoughts*
I remember..I remember I'm a monster,a freak of all freaks. I have so much pumping in my blood that I have power that I don't even know of.
I can read peoples minds,heal people,so much more.
I know my dad hates me crushing on a human and having a Muse crush on me. He wants me to become evil,marry someone who is as evil as he is.
I know I'm not like him but if the others found out....found out...I am a Mix.
*End of thoughts*
"Herobrine!" I suddenly blurted out.
"Aww,yes,my daughter remembers." Herobrine said as he held Sandy by her hair.
"Let me go! Let me go!" She screamed
"Your brother however,became weak." Herobrine threw Sandy and came towards me." I don't care about him. I liked you best anyhow. Your so much more powerful than you think."
"I'm not like you." I said not daring to make eye contact with him.
"Yes you are." He said.
He sent me into a dark hole.
...
Where am I?
I thought.
Suddenly four figures appeared. One was a baby with on blue eye and one girl eye. One was a girl was with long brown hair and pretty yellow eyes. The other was Herobrine bit much younger. The last was a boy with his brown hair in a ponytail and sunglasses on his eyes.
"Like a small boat." I sang.
The picture changed to see how Herobrine taught the girl how to walk.
"On the ocean."
The boy was tackled by his sister.
"Sending big waves."
The boy smiled at the girl.
"Into motion."
They hug each other.
"Like how a single word,"
The boy and the girl say hi to a purple haired girl and headphoned boy.
"Can make a heart open."
The boy with the headphones passes the ball to the boy and they all play a game.
"I might only have one match."
The girl is talking with a another boy.
"But I can make a explosion."
The boy kisses the girl.
"And all those I didn't say," I began to cry." Wrecking balls inside my brain. I'll scream them loud tonight.. can you hear my voice this time?"
I woke up again to a sudden blast of light.
I felt strange... I looked at my surroundings and saw I was in my school,but why?
"Hello?" I called.
"S-S-S-Sydney!" Someone answered who sounded like they were sobbing." Sydney come quick,Mrs.Vaughn! She's hurt,very hurt."
I looked down the hallway and saw one of my classmates hold my teacher. She was covered with blood. My classmate suddenly laughed evily.
"And you will soon join her!" He screamed as he ran towards me with a knife.
"No!" I screamed. I wanted to say their name but I couldn't remember. He was running at me only a few feet away.
I suddenly remembered his name.
"Mark."(I don't have a classmate named Mark but whatever!) I whispered.
He suddenly disappeared leaving a mist of gray smoke. I coughed but then another flash of light blew in my face.
Again? I thought.
But when I opened my eyes I saw Herobrine laying on the ground. I stared around me. Purple flashed in my eyes.
"Shebrine!" A familiar voice screamed." I thought we lost you."
"Ender?" I asked blinking twice to get her in my vision." Where are we?"
My room...
"Your room,silly." Sky said.
His fangs were gone and he was fixing his sunglasses.
"How?" I asked.
"We never moved." Deadlox said." Your were out for a few days while,"He looked at Sky and hit his arm" Sky tried to claw my eyes out."
"What about Mando!" I said.
"He's fine." Ender said." Seto's fixing him up. He really took a fall."
It was a dream! How? How can it be a dream? It felt so....real........
"Sadly," Sky said rubbing the back of his head." We got most of the Wither Venom out of you but some still stayed behind and you little fangs."
I looked down.
"Ok." I said." What about Herobrine?"
"He's in jail. Fear got him at a great second! And Smike tied him up." Deadlox said.
"Well,I'll be starting school soon." I said.
"Yeah we should ALL get back undercover." Sky said with a smile.
"We will finally live in peace." Ender said.

Hey guys,sorry for the wait! School,games,other crap got in my way but this book is over!*High-Fives Veiwers* I'll be working on another book about crap,THE INTO MY EYES SERIES WILL NEVER END!!!! !X3
~Shebrine