Family Matters

Elle tagged along in our little group. Elle is big and tall and looks very threatening. But she is just a big teddy bear.
"So,we are YouTubers?" Elle asked tilting her head alittle.
"Yeah." I said looking down." I'm Shebrine,Ty is Endergames,They just call her Ender. And your Vanoss. Vanossgaming."
"Is Vanoss a boy or girl?" Elle asked.
"Boy. Ender is a girl,so yeah you and Ty are in the same boat." I said smiling.
They both looked at each other.
"Now what?" Elle asked.
I didn't know what to say.
"We must find one person of each group." I said as we walked up the steps." There are five groups. Muses,Gamers,Artists,Teachers,and Players."
"What are we then?" Elle asked.
"Gamers." Ty replied.
"Oh...ok." Elle said.
When we reached the house my mom wasn't home. Sandy was crying.
"Sandy!" I yelled as I ran into the kitchen with Ty and Elle behind me.
I froze in shock whenever I saw a strange man with glowing white eyes holding Sandy. He snapped his head towards me.
"There's my little girl.."

Ok I stopped Derping but sorry if this was short. I am going to be working on ANOTHER book after this and It's going to be about how Purple Guy has a crush on me and crap. Hope you enjoy,my little brines(yes I'm calling you guys brines)!
~Shebrine