Theory

I walked up the steps of the school with my back-pack on my back.
"Whoa! Araine!" Ty screamed at me in the halls." I haven't seen you so focused. Are you sick?"
I rolled my eyes.
"No,Ty." I said pulling my backpack up." I need to talk to you."
I pulled him into a small room hallway with no one around.
"What is it?" He asked looking at me.
"I have a Theory." I said looking down.
"A Theory?" Ty said tilting his head.
"Yes!" I said smiling.
"Ok,What is it?" Ty asked becoming more into my idea.
"What if," I began. I wasn't really sure if Ty would understand." The world we live in is a lie."
Ty looked at me like he didn't belive my words.
"W-what?" He said. I could tell he was going to laugh.
"I'm serious!" I said pushing him. I pulled out the photos from my backpack and pushing my red hair out of my face." This is what I found in my attic!"
He looked at them.
"Some dirty old pictures?" He said laughing.
I was mad at this point.
"They aren't old!" I said." They were taken just two days ago and I hear voices in my mind."
Ty stopped laighing.
"Dude. Do we need to get you a doctor?" Ty said.
Just like Jordan. You will remember who he was. In fact,he's in your class.
I held my head.
"No,we don't need a doctor." I said looking into Ty's purple eyes." There's these things,people maybe,called YouTubers. They have powers and there are Five groups of them."
I pointed to the guitar dude. Mando.
"See this guy!" I said.
Ty looked at the dude.
"Yeah." He said as calm as a fish in a river.
"His name is Mando. I don't really know his full name but he is a Muse." I said as Ty studied Mando." Muses have the power of music and sound also they have a very hard ability called tracking."
"Tracking?" Ty said tilting his head.
"Yeah." I said." It's when he sings to the others he can summon them. Also I think he has a massive crush on the blonde girl."
Ty's eyes were focused on the purple haired girl.
"She seems so familiar." He looked at the guy with his left eye covered." He does too." He then looked at the blonde girl." The purple girl and the blonde girl love each other like sisters. They can't be apart."
"Ho-" I began to say but was cut off.
"A voice is telling me their names but I can't tell where I heard them from." Ty said looking at me." It sounds like a.."
"Little girl." I said looking down at the picture." I think her name's Paisley. But I'm not a 100% sure."
"God!" Ty said as he hit the wall." People are going to think we are crazy!"
"No," I said looking at his eyes." We're YouTubers."
"C'mon, You two!" Ken screamed." Let's go!"
We followed Ken as he skipped down the hall.
"Gawd your such a child." I said putting my hands on my hips.
"I maybe." Ken said stopping." Have you ever...felt like you are being forced to be something your not?"
We both nodded our heads.
"How do yo-" I began.
"I heard your conversation." Ken said." Saw the photos. Someone speaks in my whenever I think of those people."
"They're someone important!" Ty screamed." We need to figure out who they are and where they are."
In class...
"Ok,Class." Mrs.Moon said as she walked across the room." Today we will be working on Theories! Anyone want to volunteer for their Theory!"
My hand shot up.
"Yes,Araine?" Mrs.Moon asked.
"I have a Theory." I said with a smile.
"You do?" Mrs.Moon asked as I nodded my head." Well come up here and tell us your theory."
I got from my desk. I grabbed my backpack as I heard snickering and whispers. Riley was talking to Tommy about girl crap that Tommy would NEVER understand.
I pulled out the photos and placed it on the screen.
"I have a Theory." I began." That the world we live in is a lie. President Hero,Maybe lying. This picture was taken two days ago and I found it in my house. I have no clue who these people are but yet they seem so familiar."
Everyone either laughed or snickeres or whispered. Joice got up and quiet them.
Joice was the most popular girl in the school.
"I believe her." Joice said coming up to the screen. She pointed to the blonde girl." She seems so...familiar. I can't put ny finger on it where I have seen her. It's like a voice is telling this name but I don't think it is her's."
I looked at Joice." What's the name?" I asked staring at Joice's deep green eyes.
"Jordan." Joice said.