// A NOTE //

A/N: Dear Reader, 

Thank you for checking out my story! I hope that you enjoy what I have created here and let me know your thoughts in the comments. However, it is important to note that I wrote and completed Mr. Elitist in high school, when I was much younger. At the time, I definitely wrote the story for myself, in the sense that I never really expected it to take off or have so many other people reading it. I am so, so grateful for each and every one of you who have taken the time to read the book already and let me know what you think. Like I said, younger me could have never imagined logging in to Wattpad years later to discover the story had over 400k reads! It was such a huge deal and accomplishment for me. 

That being said, looking at Mr. Elitist now (and the sequel Mrs. Elitist), I see things that I'd like to be improved or aspects of the story that I'd like to be changed. I want the story to have more of a unique storyline (while still following the billionaire trope) and so, I have decided to try again. 

I will NOT be removing the original story. You are still more than welcome to continue reading the book as it is right now. However, I wanted you all to know that I've seen your comments and notes about the book and characters (some of which I agree with), which is one of the many reasons I feel compelled to try again. It's not a rewriting so much as it is a reimagining . 

At the moment, my plan is to use the sequel, Mrs. Elitist, to set the stage for a whole new book series that I anticipate posting on Wattpad come December 2022

It will still follow the billionaire trope, however the story will have a new name, the characters will have new names, and the plot will be quite different. It is essentially a whole new story, but it is inspired  by Mr. Elitist and the themes I explored in this original story. I will be posting more information about the story soon, and my hope is that you all will want to read it as well! 

Until then, feel free to continue with this book, but just know, there is something new and exciting coming for the future! 

That's all for now! 

x, 

- m.k.