28

Hello Dear Readers, just a quick note:

This chapter contains mature content, feel free to skip it if your not comfortable with it and go on to the next chapter. Or you can keep reading!

_

| Isabella |

I giggled loudly as the elevator doors shut on us. Nathan's hands were already on me, pushing me back against the glass wall, his lips easily finding my shoulder. His laugh tickles my skin, his hands needier than usual.

It had been Rachael's idea to go out to that dance club, and while the dancing part might not have totally happened, the drinking did. I'd never thought, up till now at least, that Nathan would drink. He seemed too uptight for it, but I was slowly getting to know him in a way I never thought I would. He did refuse at first, but soon Hunter had convinced him and they'd both went off to the bar, leaving Rachael and I in the seating area.

That was when we decided to finish our drinks and dance. It only lasted a second though before we wanted to find the boys again, bored with no one to taunt from the dance floor. When we found them, they were talking so easily it shocked me. Nathan didn't seem uncomfortable or reserved or uptight. That's when I saw the bottle of scotch Hunter had ordered, and I realized maybe Nathan was friendlier when he'd had something to drink.

Many drinks later, we all said goodnight to each other and (because he couldn't bare to leave his car behind) Nathan had his driver pick us up and bring along another one of his staff members to drive the car home.

Now we were here, riding in the elevator up to his apartment, no longer able to keep our hands off each other. He was more needy when he was drunk, eager to kiss me and put his hands on my body. I gasp when his hand grabs one of my legs, hooking it around his waist so he can grind closer to me. His lips are feverish on mine, his tongue rolling easily in my mouth.

When we reach his apartment we stumble out, laughing again.

"I never drink this much usually." he mutters, cheeks flushed and eyes wide.

"I know, I didn't expect this." I admit, tripping into his chest and he steadies me.

"Reminds me of my college days." he mumbles, grabbing my ass and pushing my body against his. I laugh loudly. Reaching up and wrapping my arms around his neck as we move to the living room.

"You could still be in college if you wanted." I said and it was his turn to laugh.

"Why do that when I can start my own fucking company?" he asks, voice slurring a bit. I shake my head. I lean forward, kissing him deeply and pushing him back to the plush couch facing the beautiful view of the New York City skyline. I straddle him quickly, my lips meeting his again as I roll my hips lightly. He groans into my mouth, his hands on my waist to hold me over him.

"So needy." I mumble lightly, giggling as I kissed down his jawline.

"I can't help it when all you do is make me want you." he answers me, voice deep and rocky. I almost shudder at his words. He did the same thing to me, I knew exactly what he was talking about. There was something about us now, whenever we were alone together, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I sit up, grabbing his tie and yanking on it. He helps me undo it and take his jacket off in one swift motion. I rip his shirt open, touching his smooth abs.

"God, why is your body so perfect." I murmur, speaking more to myself than to him. He chuckles, sitting up and kissing my shoulder again.

"Your body is the perfect one." he answers me and I close my eyes, holding on to his hair as he continues kissing a path up my neck. I throw my head back a bit, giving him more access. His hands press my dress further up my thighs, until its around my middle and I am covered by nothing but my thin underwear. I groan as he presses me down against him.