15

| Nathan |

Isabella's eyes looked intently into my own. Blue meeting blue. Her eyes fascinated me, they were just so large and soulful, and maybe it was why it bothered me so much that she looked at me like that, because I was afraid she'd see just how empty I was.

Her body was cloaked in the dress from the night at the country club, her hair was perfectly straight and soft and her skin passed easily beneath my fingertips as I ran my hands down her back.

But now she was beneath me, we were lying in bed and she was looking up at me with those eyes of hers. Her hair fanned out around her, she was wearing those black bra and panties, and I couldn't resist her.

"Nathan." she breathed, running her tiny hands across my bare shoulders, down my chest and over my abdomen. I sucked in, her fingers leaving little electric trails all across my body.

"Kiss me." she whispered and I obeyed, leaning down and crashing our lips together, pushing her far into the mattress. My hands ran down her body, feeling her everywhere, exploring everything. Her hands tugged at my hair, she moaned into my mouth as we continued the heated kiss.

This would turn into more, and I couldn't stop it, I didn't want to. I wanted to know her, inside and out.

Admitting these things felt so good. I wasn't hiding from how I felt anymore, I was embracing it and her.

She was good too, she kissed me straight back when I kissed her, and her fingers were setting my skin on fire. Nothing had felt this way with anyone before, I was used to doing all the work, getting what I wanted and then leaving.

This was different

This was...

My eyes opened suddenly and I sucked in a deep breath, gripping the covers around me. I threw them off, my chest was hot, and I was sweating. I tried to take deep breaths as I calmed my racing heart. I sat up slowly and kicked my feet over the side of the bed, I put my head in my hands, resting my elbows on my knees.

I needed to get a grip, here I was having dreams like a horny little 14 year old boy, and she was right across the hall from me.

What the fuck?

I hadn't ever even so much as touched her in that way, much less kiss her or do anything else to her. I needed to shake this, whatever it was, so I got up. I went to my closet, pulled some basketball shorts over my boxers and I grabbed a light shirt.

Pulling it on, I left my closet and headed down to my gym. It was only 4 am but I was going to work out, at least then maybe I could forget I had that dream.

-

I stepped out of the shower, knotting a towel round my waist and walking to the mirror. My eyes looked a bit tired. I was working hard, harder than I normally did, but I enjoyed it. Work was easy, there wasn't anything complicated about it, like girls.

I huffed.

All the blonds I had ever brought home with me had never, ever, made me this crazy. I hadn't even slept with Isabella, and I wasn't going to. I had a feeling if I did, I would take away her innocence.

Sex changes people, even if they've done it before, it changes the way you see each other. Maybe that's why I never wanted to be around all those women. Also because they were attempting to hunt me down and either get me back in bed with them or take them out, start dating and eventually fall in love with them.

Neither of those things ever occurred.

I they were never going to.

I let out a breath. It was Saturday, so I didn't have to go into the office today, but I wanted to go in later. I would wait until she woke up, drive her home and then I would go in. I went to my closet, pulled on some boxers, grey dress pants, light blue shirt and a grey tie.